I have a unique eye for photography and love to experiment with different techniques and styles to refine my skills. I also love collaborating with others involved in the shoot because I feel together we can create amazing images that we will both be proud of. I emphasize having fun during photoshoots since that tends to help the everyone involved perform at their best, sets a positive tone for the shoot, and ensures we all leave happy with the success of the shoot. If you have any ideas while we're shooting, don't hesitate to speak up!
I'm looking to work with models, makeup artists, and wardrobe/hair stylists who are high energy, creative, and willing to try new things and experiment, even if it's out there. It can't hurt to try, right? Collaboration is the key with me. Even if I have the whole shoot planned out, I still welcome input because let's face it, we all have our own ideas and there's no way I can think of everything!
I also do a lot of photo manipulation work. I enjoy taking photos apart and putting them back together in creative ways. Sometimes simple just to emphasize something and sometimes more complex to create a whole scene basically from scratch.
Here is my normal workflow:
* We shoot and all that.
* I choose 5-10 images and edit them completely (less or more sometimes, depending on the wardrobe changes).
* I send those edited images to the model/makeup artist/everyone involved via e-mail.
* I may or may not give you a complete image manipulation depending on the photoshoot.
* If you want to see the whole shoot, I can send out proofs if necessary. If you see any images you'd like edited, let me know and I'll do what I can for all parties.
* No prints or CDs in the mail, sorry.
Any questions for me? Ask away, I don't bite!
I limit my friends on here to people I either know personally, or those I have worked with or want to work with. I normally don't work with other photographers or photoshop wizards, so please don't send me requests for those two, silly.