H Weidmann Photography

Photographer Male Houston, Texas, US
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
London, England, United Kingdom

My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/hweidmann Heinz Weidmann Photography
Mayhem # 570059

About Me

http://i18.tinypic.com/867au5d.jpg

*** UPDATED 29-JAN-2012 ***

*** RIGHT - SO I FINALLY UPDATED THIS THING WITH NEW WORK. HOPE YOU LIKE IT ***


Greetings and thanks for looking at my port!


My name is Heinz and I am an internationally-published photographer, currently based in Houston, USA and in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Born in Chile (that skinny and long country in South America for those that don't know) from a German father and a Danish-descent mother, I'm best classified as a mutt! (LOL).

I am a fashion photographer, and I am truly obsessed with it.  I spend my time working on fashion catalog work, agency work, commercial work and my favorite: editorials.  My life consists of being on the road most of the time, but I do look forward to getting home to my family and my studio in Houston.   You can often catch me in London, Madrid, and my second home: Buenos Aires, but I do hit many other countries as my projects call for it. 

I am currently not doing any TF work.  Sorry but my calendar just does not allow me any free time for this in the foreseeable future.  However, I sometimes have some free time during my travels so I may be hitting you up for a shoot in your town and in short notice!  LOL


Finally, I must say that I have had the honor of visiting 51 countries and living in 12 different ones so far, most recently, Spain.  It is with humble eyes, that I've been able to see the beauty this world has to offer; to learn from, understand, and respect other cultures; and see the world for what it is, with unbiased eyes.  I wish every person would also get this same opportunity; as perhaps, just perhaps, if everyone had just a tiny bit deeper understanding of who we are and our place in this round ball, we could keep from fucking it up!

Let's love and respect one another for a change, what do you say?

*** I will start hosting fashion photography workshops this year so stay tuned if your interested ***


If you need to get in contact with me, I can be reached here.


You can also look at some more images in my website:

http://www.hweidmann.com

And my Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heinz-Wei … 6713125777

A few of my inspirations:
Richard Avedon
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Cheers and love to all,

Heinz



I love this song: "Sketches in the Sun".  If you can honestly tell me who plays it, straight from your mind and without having to look it up, you get a free shoot!  LOL


P.S.:  Please respect the following etiquette rules:

1. If you are going to send me a friend request, at least comment on one of my photos but I'd prefer that we have some sort of established relationship first, however limited (I like foreplay)!

2. If I comment on one of your photos, you don't need to tag me to say "thanks".  Although I appreciate the courtesy, the reason I commented on your photo is because I thought it deserved merit of some sort and not because I wanted you to thank me!

I used to have pet peeves about this site.  They have now turned into major fucking psychotic hatreds!   Here they are:

> Remakes of Avatar (the movie).  Enough with the freaky blue ink.  The smurfs invented it and leave it at that.

> Guys naked with their hands holding their "tool"  Really?  That's supposed to impress?

> Model laying in a tub of milk with red rose petals and photographed from above.   Its been way too overdone!  Try motor oil or antifreeze, with poison ivy or anything else.  Just stop doing it like that!

> Copy cats (Be original!)

> Photographers whose entire portfolio consists of 1 model :-)

> Skin smoothing.  I'm all for fixing blemishes, but enough with making models look plastic!

> Mug shots of famous people on the red carpet, or papparazzi snap shots of TV and cinema personalities in the street, at the supermarket or whatever, do not make you a celebrity photographer!

And last but not least:

> Having a photo accepted in the Vogue Italia website does not mean your work is in Vogue nor does it mean that you've been published :-)

This list will grow as I find more things that really piss me off!  LOL

Lists

Heinz's list of Artistic Excellence   13 pics
Heinz's list of Technical Superiority   7 pics
Heinz's list of the most beautiful models   17 pics
Pissed off that we haven't shot together yet!   0 pics

Friends

Tags

Block this member
Pics

Commentsdata:comments Viewsdata:views Hidden Listdata:count_list
|
Loading Content
data:comment