Thank you for viewing my profile! (updated: January 27, 2013)
I am located in Clovis, California (neighboring the city of Fresno).
Back to working a full-time job, so I am only available to shoot on Saturdays and Sundays.
See more of my work at: Darrell Graves Photography
and even Facebook Fan Page
I am here to create art. I have moved away from fashion photography; there are plenty of great fashion photographers out there already if that is what you are looking for. I am married and not here to find a girlfriend, date or other type of relationship. Of course meeting new people in the industry and making new friends is everyone’s desire, or we wouldn’t be here.
I am not trying to ‘collect’ friends, if you send a friend request be sure you have already had some other form of communication with me such as comments, tags, or private messages. I will not accept random requests for any reason.
I am here looking for models that are enthusiastic about the art and to collaborate with them in creating beautiful and artistic images. These images are implied and artistic nudes. I don’t believe that there is a ‘perfect look’, or you ‘must look like this’ to model.
I take this very seriously and only request that you do the same. For this reason I request the following be respected and followed.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must be willing to sign a release prior to the shoot beginning.
• I am not against you bringing an assistant, as long as they do not interfere with the project.
• Communicate with me; I have things that come up in life also.
• If you schedule an appointment with me, then be there at that time. No Call + No Show = No Reschedule. This includes any meetings or shoots.
• Again, communication and respect is the most important aspect of working with me.