WELCOME TO THE MODEL MAYHEM PAGE OF DREW DA ARTIST A.K.A Mr. AEM
• Published in Black College Today Magazine March/April 2016 (Volume XXV #2)
• Published in the March 2016 Edition of The Hampton Roads Messenger
• Published in the November 2015 Edition of The Hampton Roads Messenger
• Published in the June 2015 Edition of The Hampton Roads Messenger
• Published in the literary work “Off the Dean's Desk: Anecdotal Musings from the Dean of Men”, Written by Woodson H. Hopewell
• Published in the literary work “The Black Ghost”, Written by McKinley Bundick Jr.
• Published in the literary work “Rhetorical Lover”, Written by November ST. Michael
• Published in the literary work “A Girl Lost in the World & Found in the Art of War”, Written by Hailey Dollar
• Published in CURVE Magazine January/February 2013 (Volume 23#1) Page 11
• Published in LOTL Magazine January 2013 (Issue:277) Cover Photo & Page 14
• Published in Urban Ink Magazine May/June 2013 (Issue:32) Page 120 & 121
• Published in Crush Model Magazine August 2013 Swimsuit Edition (Issue:2) Page 40-43
• Published in Crush Model Magazine October 2013 Macabre Edition Page 48-50
If you would like to setup a shoot and you have my contact information, I can be reached 7 days a week between the hours of 8am and 9pm. Please feel free to ask me any questions about how my shoots work. You are welcome to bring a guest with you, I simply ask that you inform me if you plan to do so. The only equipment rule is that if you break it you buy it. Alcohol is not permitted at any time. It is expected that you come prepared to shoot with a clear head and high expectations to leave with some great photographs.
TF Shoots: Very Limited (IF YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED WITH MAKEUP IT IS MORE LIKELY THAT I WILL BE WILLING TO DO A TF SHOOT)
Paid Shoots: I have both hourly and flat rates based on the project. The flat fee is to be paid up front at the time of contract signing. The paymayment for the first hour of a timed shoot is to be paid up front at the time of the contract signing.
PLEASE BRING A FLASH DRIVE WITH YOU SO THAT IF I AM ABLE TO GIVE YOU PICTURES ON THE SPOT IT WILL MAKE THE PROCESS MUCH EASIER
Have you worked with Drew Da Artist? Add Credits for Drew Da Artist! >>
"Drew is an accomplished photographer and made me feel right at ease. He provided me with beautiful photos extremely quickly!"
"Drew was wonderful to work with from helping me shoot the cover of my last published book to helping me do headshots. He is a true artist"
"He is an awesome photographer he gives very good direction in exactly what he wants from you. Confidence and BOLD nothing more nothing less!!"
Innocence Mayhem #59072
Luckygirl Angela Mayhem #2989888
UNA SOLA VIDA PHOTOGRAPHY Mayhem #1018024
Shannon Perry Mayhem #350314
Sasha Ann-Marie Mayhem #751750
Rob Gordon Mayhem #1699740
Jasmine Deanna Mayhem #2120338
Michelle Tucker Mayhem #2238504
Tiffany D Photography Mayhem #2427062
Uneek I AM Mayhem #2447320