CSmith PortraitsPhotographer Male Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
My Website: Chris Smith PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/rockstarport
Mayhem # 602437
Hey all, I'm Chris and I photograph models of all experience level for various projects. My studio sessions are shot at the Twin Cities Photography Group studios at 2500 University Ave. http://twincitiesphotographygroup.com. I am also an active member at the MPLS Photo Center. They too have great facilities to create some wonderful images.
I like to shoot in a loose non-judgemental and fun atmosphere, all the while capturing beautiful images we can all be proud of! I'm always open to collaborate with models to get the perfect shots.
As you can see by my portfolio images I like to shoot Old Hollywood Glamour and Film Noir Styles. Low key lighting with a sense of mystery. I like to have my images tell a story of the model. Above all it's about having fun in the process!
Here is a little bit more of my background:
- 2014 MPLS Photo Center "The American Way" Exhibit
- Plymouth Primavera Art Shows in 2006, 2009, 2011, 2014
- I organized a large Photography and Photoshop group on Meetup.com for 2 years (2007 and 2008)
- I have completed the 2 year Professional Portrait Photography program at Hennepin Technical College in Eden Prairie, MN. (2005)
- I was a Student Volunteer at the Imaging USA Conferences in 2006 in Austin, TX & 2007 in San Antonio, TX.
- I've worked as a Portrait Photographer at the Pro Ex portrait studio in Eden Prairie.