Welcome to my reality where light and dark have equal powers. Here you will find that the dark side shines and is the source of many inspirational ideas.
Using light and darkness creates unique contrasts in the extreme, often creating an emotional feeling that equally contrasts with our normal concept of good feeling.
Being born in October, some of my personal favorite places to visit and love taking pictures of are graveyards. Here is a poster made for AFT Customs Girls, Jeanine, taken in the Plymouth graveyard located in Amador County California.
Sometimes you have to cool things down in order to create the heat of passion. If you can use ice to start a fire, SOLI was a burning inferno at the Ice Plant shoot in Sacramento.
The simple introduction is that I am serious about my photography, enjoy low light projects, and enjoy learning new types and styles. I do TF* sessions on a regular basis and have enjoyed working with the models on MM.
Some of the things you might ask about with TF* shoots.
* I do not currently have an MUA and recommend a casting call for one once a schedule for a shoot is set up.
* It is best to have a couple of ideas in mind of the type and style of shoot you are looking for.
* I have my own studio or do location shoots.
* Escorts are ok and if under 18 an escort over the age of 18 is a requirement.
* When escorts begin instructing me on how to do the shoot, the shoot ends.
* After the session is finished the images are color corrected and exposure is checked in my studio. The images are placed in a gallery on my website for review and download. A CD can be prepared and mailed if desired. The turn around time for images, depending on workload, is typically no-longer than a couple of days and rarely goes beyond 7 days.
*** NOTE... ALL contact with MM members WILL begin with a message from my MM account to ensure you are communicating with me and not an imposter. I DO NOT use any form of text messaging such as Yahoo or MSN. ***
*** I DENY friend requests that are sent out to everyone and clearly show that you did not even look at my work ***