ThePatriotGirls.com is the largest modeling group in the nation supporting Veterans and Veterans orginizations. To find out more or to apply to be one of the Patriot Girls go to www.thepatriotgirls.com
Welcome to my site. You can also find me on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro â¦ 1040671566
I have been around the world and have been doing photography for over 25 years. I just recently relocated to PA from Cali.
I love to show a dark side in my work but am a true romantic at heart. A bit of hippie, don't be surprised if you find me barefoot most of the time. I tend to have a laid back attitude until it's time to shoot.
Models, Please Read:
I have limited time and TF shoots are to shoot concepts I need. TF is not where I shoot you only in your ideas or concepts. If you show up and want to only shoot your ideas then PAY ME. My rates are reasonable.
Concepts I am currently working on include my versions of body painting and art nudes/implieds. Since I left my muses behind in California I am seeking a new muse with an open mind and willingness to experiment. You will work closely with me and help review all the images. Must be able to pull off multiple looks and moods.
If you want to work with me send contact information including phone number and best time to call. Text and email are ok but the spoken word is golden. Be on time, do what you said you would do, stay in touch.
I believe mutual respect and limits must be adhered to at all times by everyone.
in the studio. They can wait in the other room. NOT NEGOTIABLE.
I DO NOT
release all the pictures in print or on CD to anyone at anytime.
What to expect:
1. Provide you with a professional experience as long as that is what I am receiving. Act unprofessional and the shoot is over.
2. Allow you to review the photos before you leave.
3. Work you hard to bring out the best in you. Bring your game face
4. Provide only the edited versions to you on CD.
I will NOT:
1. Provide an MUA or stylist unless agreed upon. Bring one or I can contract with one and let you know the cost.
2. Provide outfits/lingerie. Too many models consider it unsanitary so I will not put out the expense of outfits that will only be worn once.
3. Release all the pictures to anyone at anytime.
4. Take inappropriate pictures intentionally.
5. Touch you inappropriately or make rude, crude or sexual comments.
I expect you to:
1. Be on time and be prepared.
2. Bring all required ID. If under 18 a parent MUST be with you. An older sibling does not count unless documented as your legal guardian.
3. Stick to the plan.
4. Plan on being here till it is done.
5. Call if you can't make it due to some unforeseen emergency.
MUA's and Stylist:
I expect everyone I work with to bring something to the table. Be able to jump in and help out. Be professional and courteous. Don't be afraid to point something out but DO NOT jump in front of the camera just to move a strand of hair. Unless you are another photographer I invited for a workshop please leave your cameras at home.
All photos dedicated In memory of a dear friend, Kim, Simple Shot Photography. You will be missed by all.
I am a full time photographer working for photo companies, modeling agencies, promoters, Art Galleries. This is my living. I have done youth sports, River Cats, photojournalism, fashion, weddings, glamour, portraits, album covers, special events, celebrities, and portfolio development. I love the outdoors and flowers and use them from time to time in my art or as stand alone pieces of work.
http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline … obiles_fly
http://www.sacramentopress.com/headline … r_treasure
I have appeared in various publications and news, and my art is on display in various galleries. I am still small time but growing slowly and trying to stay true to my first love, art with strong emotions.
My style combines technical proficiency, patience, intuition, and artistic sensibilities. I look for the different angle and expressions that tell us who you are.
To all the wonderful models and photographers I have worked with and will work with it has been a pleasure, But especially to my muses Summer, KiraBeth, Madia and Jessica for their inspiration, hard work and never letting me slack off. I love you all.
My daughter, my friend, my model, my critic, my inspiration, my shoulder to lean on. She is the BEST of the BEST.
Almost too hot to handle. My creative muse and friend. Bubbly and full of ideas.
A true inspiration. A breath of fresh air with a touch of reality.
Too many to list. If you need to know just ask.