Alison VelvetModel Female Seattle, Washington, US
My Website: Velvet MechanismMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/velvetgarden
Mayhem # 62675
I've been modeling for many years. My husband is an established fashion/fine art photographer (MM 125904), as are many of my friends.
I'm particularly interested in strange, dark, off-beat, creative photography. I prefer to work with photographers who have their own unique style. I've done quite a bit of fashion work, but I'm also interested in darker, fine art photography.
I don't have any tattoos or piercings (except regular ear piercings). I've generally done my own styling, hair and make-up for photo shoots, but I love working with outside stylists when available.
I love collaborating on TFP/CD projects!
I'm not interested in any nude or erotic work.
If you are interested in working with me please contact me at alison(dot)velvetgarden(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!
I'm on the cover of FOUR books! A best-selling thriller by Chelsea Cain, the second book by John Ajvide Lindqvist, best-selling Swedish horror writer, and author of 'Let the Right One In', a French vampire novel (first in a series), and the classic novel, 'The Scarlet Letter' by Nathaniel Hawthorne (Oxford University Press).
This is not a complete list of the photographers I've worked with, or the places where I've been published, just some of the highlights.
- Thomas Park, Seattle WA, MM#125904
- Visioluxus, MM#25557, Portland OR
- Kevin Hundsnurscher, MM#143, Seattle WA
- ByteStudio Photography, MM#149408, Bainbridge Island, WA
- MysteryCat, MM#83993, Seattle WA
- Vara Pappas, MM#488139, Houston TX
- Circle23, MM#131, Portland OR
- Nina Ruchirat, MM#184, Seattle WA
- Studio 889, MM#1512, Seattle WA
- maxMIN, San Francisco CA
- Michael Woodward, MM#128, Washington DC
- Zeusifer, MM#61326, Seattle WA
- Bloodengel, MM#773, Seattle WA
- Patrick Andraste, MM#43854, Seattle WA
- Poul Costinsky, MM#361, Seattle WA
- Aneurismic MM#2144, Seattle WA
- Lia Angst, San Francisco CA
- Featured as a model in "1,000 Incredible Costume and Cosplay Ideas" 2013
- Book cover of "The Scarlet Letter", Oxford University Press, 2012
- Featured as a model in "1,000 Steampunk Creations: Neo-Victorian Fashion Gear & Art" 2011
- Book cover of "Chasseurs de Vampires" French vampire novel by Colleen Gleason, first in the Chroniques des Gardella series 2010
- Featured in "Unhallowed Necropolis", 2nd book in the "Unhallowed Metropolis" RPG, 2009
- Book cover of "De Doden Keren Terug" (the Dutch version of "Handling the Undead") by best-selling Swedish writer John Ajvide Lindqvist, author of "Let the Right One In", 2008
- Book cover of "Hartzeer" (the Dutch version of the bestselling thriller "Heartsick") by Chelsea Cain, 2008
- Click Magazine / CLICKmgz, Album .004 "Photographic Obsession", June 2007
- Grotesque Magazine, Summer 2004
- Comatose Rose Magazine, Nov 2003
- The City Morgue Magazine, Oct 2003
- Defunkt Magazine, Summer 2003
- Harvard Magazine, July/August 1996
- Artwith Latex promotional flyers and postcards, 2003-2008
- Seaport Hotel promotional brochures and website, 1998
- Gloomth, 2009-2010
- Fangoria, 2008
- Dose Nation, 2008
- Goth Magazine, 2008
- Divine Caroline, 2008
- Schmap Guides, 2007-2010
- Artwith Latex, 2003-2007
- Velvet Garden, 1998-2013
- Arcangel Images, 2005
- Cyberoptix, 2003-2005
- Morbid Outlook, 2000, 2004
- Cosplay.com, 2003
I enjoy doing fashion shows! I've modeled for the following designers:
- Kambriel (formerly Atrocities)
- Dark Industry Clothing
- Fetishwear.net / Tonya Winter