Art Cosplay Dance Editorial Erotic Fashion Fetish Fitness Glamour Lifestyle Lingerie Parts Modeling Performance Artist Pinup Pregnancy Promotional Modeling Runway Spokesperson / Host Sports Stunt Swimwear
Aug 19, 2014
Jan 29, 2008
Wades Photo Shop
Male Washington, District of Columbia, US
Mayhem #633472 Photographer
***UPDATE*** Well, life has a way of changing us and our surroundings.
I do this just for fun and I have had the pleasure of working with some true professionals and have created some amazing photos. If i stumble across your port and want to work with you I will make contact.
If you want to work with me know this:
1. What you want to shoot has to inspire me to want to shoot it. I'm not here to build your port shooting what I have already shot. Sorry.
2. I am not here to feed your ego. If you are a "model" then you need to become comfortable in your own skin.
3. If we book a shoot, be on time. If you are 15 minutes late the shoot is off and we will not book another shoot. Unless of course you are paying for my time. But if you are late then, do not expect a refund. Time is money. My time is prescious. Yours should be to.
4. If we shoot bring an escort. But that person must be quiet and stay out of the way. If they think they should be in charge, buy them a camera and let them take your picture.
5. Art is subjective. Don't judge what someone else considers art. Or karma will find you.
Thank you for your time. If you are still reading and #1 applies and you are okay with 2 - 5 send me an email.