||Jul 15, 2014
||Jan 31, 2008
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/NicoleCutrone
Update* I've recently got back into photography and I would like to completely re-shoot my entire portfolio. I want to strictly shoot fashion photography.
I accept TFP sessions for shoots based on my concepts or collaborative ideas that I feel add to my portfolio (If you got an idea you think I might like, email me!). I always accept paid shoots and as of right now I offer an extremely reasonable modeling package.
TFP Session Include:
- A predetermined shoot based on my concept or our collaborative idea that I feel will add to my portfolio.
- After the shoot I will go through the images, chose the best ones, edit them and then email the images to you. (Keep in mind, since I'm doing the shoot for free you will only receive a couple of images from the shoot.)
* If you would like ability to look through the frames and choose which images you want edited I am always happy to accommodate to this for a small fee per image.
When doing a TFP shoot with me keep in mind:
- Please make sure that the day of the shoot you arrive prepared to model the concept we previously discussed. That means don't show up with completely different clothing, make-up, hair-style, ect.
- I do a majority of my shoot outdoors, be prepared to experience the weather, bugs, dirt, and outdoorsy elements. I also do a lot of my shoots in abandoned places or places in which we would be trespassing. If you have a problem with this let me know prior to the shoot.
For all shoots, I do not give out unedited photos. Any photo I send you will be edited by me. You do not have permission to edit my work without my consent. Also, the images are only allowed to be used for portfolio purposes, I must consent to any other use of the images.
If you have and questions or would like to work with me dont hesitate to contact me! I'm really easy going so adjustments can be made to shoot and/or pricing if needed, just ask.
- My main focus right now is to add more glamorous/high-fashion shots to my portfolio. I'm interested in shooting anything European Fashion inspired, or anything with a high fashion edge to it. If you have any beautiful dresses, indie style clothing, and/or edgy clothing, and would like to shoot with me, please email me. (FYI: I plan on doing most of these shoots around/in old abandoned houses, or outdoors, if that bothers you let me know and we can simply shoot with a backdrop.)
- I really want to do a colorful, fashion series on a playground. I'd like do at least three different outfit changes, all fitting the same fun, colorful, girly theme. I'd like to use one element in the playground (slide, swings, monkey bars, ect...) for each outfit. I want the shoot to be very fashion oriented. I want the end result to have a very editorial feel to it. Interested let me know?
- I want to do this whole vintage/cabin editorial picture-story. I want to do 3 different set and outfit changes. One will be in the woods holding an ax. The second will be by the pile of fire wood in my backyard. The third will take place at my pot belly fireplace. I'd like the clothing to be girly, vintage and indie and hair and make-up to be very soft and natural. If you're interested, and you'd like to hear more details, send me an email.
Samantha Snowflake (#722996)
Red Rhapsody (#375616)
Julia Nicole (#656436)
Attica Wilde (#1198388)
Cathy aka Toxic (#1013679)
Christine Ingels (#720506)
Jessica Difranco MAU (#1000959)
Rhapsody Designs (#770018)
Jessica DiFranco MUA
Nicole Cutrone has 670 friends.