Luis Cruz - AeonPixelPhotographer Male Azalea Park, Florida, US
My Website: Luis Cruz PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/aeonpixel
Mayhem # 636159
Welcome to my MM profile.
I'm here to network with models, stylist, designers, photoshop wizards, MUA and other photographers.
Although I'm prefer paid shoots, I do still shoot the occasional TF. TFDL (Time for Download) to be exact.
I'm always looking for the select few who posses a great look and style. To be considered for TF work you need to have a few things:
- Hair and makeup fully done. - Getting a MUA and/or hair stylist works best but if you do it yourself please know what you are doing.
- A basic understanding and bag full of poses. - It's not fun to work with models that keep repeating the same 6 poses.
- A wardrobe you haven't shot with before. - I don't want to repeat the same look another photographer has already given you.
- Be energetic. - Expect to do some walking, running, climbing, handstands, cartwheels, etc.
- Some originality and creativity. - Go beyond what you have done before. Don't be afraid to step outside the box.
I do not pay models unless I'm being paid for a job. So please do not send me your rates unless I inquire.
I'm a spontaneous shooter. Most of my shoots were not planned. (except location) I enjoy shooting in that style as it keeps me looking for new ideas.
Sometimes I do have a new concept I'd like to try out and other times it's something I probably saw elsewhere that i want to give my personal touch to.
I don't mind fully planned shoots with big concepts, lighting, and the whole nine yards as I've done them before.
What you can expect from shooting TF with me:
A relaxed fun shoot with lots of crazy ideas.
3-5 images per outfit (sometime more) available at high res via download.
What you will not get from shooting TF with me:
Unedited photos. Not even for your myspace, facebook, twitter, et al.
A CD mailed to you. (If you require a CD you must come get it.) I make exceptions for models who live more than 1.5 hours away.
A boring shoot.
I'm available for portfolio development at an incredibly reasonable rate. Please contact me for further info.