There is an ever ongoing debate about choosing professional models over so called "web models", and much of the arguments presented are based on stereotype, but are usually correct. I fall far from the "web model" stereotype - While I am not a professional model, that doesn't mean I don't act like a professional.
This is what you can expect of me:
* Prompt replies to correspondence, even if we aren't a "good fit".
* A confirmation the night before the shoot.
* On time/15 minutes ahead of schedule.
* A full day to spare.
* A positive, professional attitude.
Other things to be noted:
* I have no tattoos, but do have piercings in my ear lobes, a (hidden) and one in my upper left cartilage. I do have stretch marks on my stomach, but they are almost always covered during shoots, and shouldn't be an issue. If you have any doubts, this is to give you an idea of whats going on (18+): "Fat"
* If, for some unforeseen reason I am not able to shoot, I will give all parties involved a fair warning, and a chance to reschedule, (or not).
Photographers I have worked with:
* Zeptae Studios (Hamilton, ON)
* RavenGirl Studios (Guelph, ON) MM#127865, 690388
* GFC Photos (Guelph, ON)
* TattooDanielDavid Photography (Iqaluit, NU)
* CM Photographic (Grand Rapids, MI) #2981
* imagography - DRL (Hamilton, ON) #100087
* Erb Photography (Toronto, ON)
* Vincent Lions Photography (Toronto, ON) #435216
*JonSiPhotography (London, ON) #716812
*Darren Humphrey (Kitchener, ON)
*Jim Learoyd (Toronto, ON) #1187778
*Kit Kat Photography (Hamilton, ON) #1042717
*Rab Townsend (Toronto, ON) #123058
*Corwin Wade Reimer (St. Anns, ON) #2407807
Hairstylists I have worked with:
* Yvonne (Dunnville, ON)
* Angel Graves (Toronto, ON) #612613
Models I have worked with:
*Mistress Evilyn (Hamilton, ON)
*Curvy Scarlette (Toronto, ON) #445755
TreeHouse Press, Ontario Reading 5
Pictorial in September 2007 issue of Zeptae Magazine
ZeptaeNation Award of Excellence - 2/1/2008
Oibyrd's ODD's - 9/17/2007, 12/30/2007, 1/29/2008, 2/24/2008
Zeptae's Featured Image of the Month - February 2008
MODEL-Canada - Double Image Feature - January & February 2008
We Love BBW's Image Feature - 4/29/2008, 8/21/2008
ZeptaeNation Pin-up Gallery Monthly Feature - June 2008
DeviantART Daily Deviation - 3/8/2011
Inkeeper's Wife/Vampire Brides/Village Woman - Harker's Journal: A Dracula Adaptation
Deb's: 2006 Back to School Fashion