I believe in ON TIME and STICKING TO PLANS... If you setup a time to shoot, I need you to be 99.9% sure you can make it. And then stick to those plans. My time is not something I throw around, and although all my shoots are fun and light, I take them very professionally. So please respect both of us in this regards! - Rant over
Bookings & Shoots
- I will call you the day before the shoot or you call me to confirm, lack of phone contact the day before will be result in immediate cancellation of shoot after 9pm.
- My shoots range anywhere from 2-4 hours.
THIS IS IMPORTANT and has been bothering me.
After my shoots I go through ALL photos with the model and we pick out favorites. I then return home and pick the best of the best of those. I will then edit those in no longer than week depending on other jobs that I may have that conflict, the model will then receive these photos to use in their port.
(too many stories lately about photographers taking months to get models their work, this is a TEAM EFFORT, and your efforts are as much appreciated and treated seriously as mine, so you will get what you worked for. Also because I am so peeved by how this makes photographers look, if you need help with releases and contracts please contact me if a photographer is giving you the run around, you have legal action you can take, it is NOT a joke, and it is seriously unprofessional!)
I don't mind escorts at all. I do have 4 main rules for escorts:
1. They cannot be a distraction for you during shoot.
2. If they're not helping, they can't be standing around on set.
3. They should know what the shoot will consist of. If you are uncomfortable with anything, say so.
4. In regards to #2 I prefer an escort to make sure everything is Kosher, then there is a nice coffee place around the corner from where we shoot which I would prefer they hung out at during the shoot itself.