Model/Photographer in NYC area. Yeah, I work both ends. It sounds worse than it looks... I think.
Modeling - http://www.alonetogethernyc.com/
Photography - http://photo.smtalent.com/
Photography MM ID #: 6578 but for some reason I can't login anymore. I made a new profile, but I'm too lazy to look up the number.
Inquiries: kaito [at] alonetogethernyc [dot] com please because I go lifetimes at a time without checking my MM.
=================== About My Style ===============
I can be...
- Male or female or completely andro
- All kinds of punk, all kinds of urban, all kinds of elegant
- I prefer work revolving around Japanese punk fashion like Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, Gothic Lolita, etc. I've also done 4 years of Hip Hop/Urban with high-fashion in between. I'm VERY versatile.
- With that said, the more chains the better.
- I can also cosplay
========== About Being Too Fucking Poor to pay for CDs ==========
I would say "no TFP/CD", but that's not entirely true. If it benefits me, suits my mood, fits my schedule, and the wind is blowing in the right direction, I'll consider it. If I don't respond, don't catch a titty attack. I don't do titty CPR. I hate titties by the way. They're so bothersome.
The point is, I'm not desperate for photos. I have 5 years worth of those damn things. I'm quite satisfied with my own self-portraits and I don't even bother to do those, so obviously your work has to be at least a notch higher in quality than my own photography (*gasp* oh noes! That means you must be CONFIDENT of your own work too???!!) That makes sense, yes? Time is money, while I'm modeling for you, I could be shooting for myself.
Which reminds me... to remind you - I'm strictly business.
"But OMGz if you don't shoot with me you'll never become famous!"
Boo poopipity hoo. I enjoy getting paid to do something I enjoy doing, and I'm at liberty to be selective. Consider it a hobby with an income. Besides, I've got my own company now (www.alonetogethernyc.com
), and I'll be needing good photographers to shoot MY models. So if you're interested in Japanese fashion and alternative punk styles, then shoot a message my way and we can arrange something with tea, biscuits, and hot models.
====================== Misc Rambles ======================
- For those assignments that require it, I AM legally over 21 and can provide ID. I simply choose to not disclose my real age and leave my profile age as 18.
- I work in hip hop, I don't live hip hop.
- I'm not goth, I'm not emo, I'm a Visu or Visual. Visual Kei. Wiki it. Androgyny is beautiful.
- I do my own photo retouching when necessary. MUA's, my skin is actually fairly clear WITHOUT photoshop. Amazing, huh? Hairstylists, what you see is what you get. I actually look like my photos from what I'm told and what I see.
======================= Questions? =======================
Any questions or comments, feel free to drop me a line. I do bite, but that's the price you pay for my time. Don't lie, you know you liked-ed it.
Feedback appreciated, not often reciprocated.