MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/berlottiphotography
I am in the U.S. Air Force and have been since Apr 96. I have always been into photography but only got back into it in early 08. I took photography in high school, but when I joined the AF I just didn't have the time. I always had a camera with me though. When I got back into photography I desired an artistic output and as luck would have it an opportunity to pick up some great gear at a steal presented itself. So I have been back into it ever since. I am glad I started back into it. I am very serious about it.
I try to manage as best I can making time for my family (who always comes first before shooting) and shooting pictures. I am not just some random guy who is looking to try and pick females up. I know how the internet and sites like this where people put themselves on display can get. I am happily married to a wonderful woman and father of two great boys. Why the hell would I want to screw that up just to try and hook up with some random female? It says write about me, and that is how I feel so I think it fits.
I am willing to do TF shoots. As long as it stays fun and light hearted, I will shoot all day long. Paid shoots always take precedence over TF shoot though. That should be obvious; however I will make it clear.
***Read this part if you plan on shooting with me***
Without exception I will require all models to comply with the following:
- Must sign a model release form before any shooting takes place.
- Must present valid Identification card for age verification purposes
- Models under 18 will have to have their parent sign the release form as well
- Parents are required to attend the shoot of any model under the age of 18.
- If the model is under age, I WILL NOT shoot anything provocative with said
model, even if the parent approves it.
- I do not mind escorts for the models as long as they do not get in the way.
- If escort is a significant other of the model and they get jealous and turn the shoot into drama, all shooting will cease and both parties will be asked to leave immediately. (I have had an argument break out during a shoot before; I do not have the time nor desire to deal with that)
As long as you are okay with that we are golden. I have to make sure I protect myself from people presenting themself as an adult when they are not as well as protecting my images from being used without my permission.