Rieni OttenPhotographer Male Auxerre, Bourgogne, France
Paris, Île-de-France, France
My Website: Rieni OttenMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/rieniotten
Mayhem # 675410
I shoot for glamour and fetish websites. I'm known for paying models well, in return I expect a professional attitude. I have a preference for natural looking models: long healthy natural hair (no extensions and not dyed to death), no body modifications (small breasts are great), no extreme or fake tan, no facial-, tongue- and body piercings and no tons of huge tattoos.
I work with models from all over the world, including France, Great Britain, USA, Asia and Eastern Europe. I can afford booking a flight for you and I fly in models from overseas all the time. Working with me doesn't necessarily mean that you have to take off your clothes. A lot of the fetish content I shoot doesn't require nudity and can still pay well.
If you're looking for paid work and if you're willing to travel just don't hesitate to contact me.
Note that I'm an animal right activist and vegan who always aims to produce in a vegan setting, thus without usage of animal based products. I love to book vegan models because it's always great to exchange vegan cooking experience after a long day's shoot.
Ela, Model Mayhem #2240732: I worked with Rieni Otten in September of 2012; wasn`t actually sure what to expect about the shooting since was the first time i would try it, but thanks to Rieni I felt comfortable and get it going. He has high expectations from a shooting, since everything is professional and the results come up great. A very friendly and comprehensive person who is able to shape after the model He is very well organized in photo shootings or when producing a video; i got good indications so we worked together very good. Looking forward to our next collaboration.
Model references as posted by models at http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=RieniO and http://RieniO.net-model.com :
- TinaKay: Working with Rieni Otten is fantastic opportunity for models who are serious in the industry. One of the best experience working with high profile producers, where professionalism matches beautiful personality. Perfect communication and arrangements, clear directions, strict and hard working but in the same time very respectful to models in all aspects, humane and lovely person to talk with. Thank you for a great work together and hope will be collaborating in a future again.
- emmakatedawson: I worked with Rieni Otten in France this month and I have to say, if you are a model who is looking to mess around and take the pi** this work is not for you. Rieni is great to work with when the camera gets going. He took some stunning shots of me and knew what looked good. Rieni does pay great rates, but if your a whinger moaner, I suggest you stay at home. You do need to work hard for your payment as he needs to get his shots. This is not a holiday. You may have to work late evenings and this may make you grumpy, you need to be very professional at all times. I was looked after and fed very well and had a lovely appartment all to myself where I was safe and comfortable. We had some great chats about all kinds and found we got along really well!! He has a good sence of humour, well.... when he unerstands my accent haha! I would recommend you go if you are a model at the top of your game, dont muck around and do the work. Thank you for a great time, EKD XX
- Miss Couloulou houlou: I am glad to have the chance to work with Rieni Otten during the time I stayed in France. He explained very well about all the shooting details before, inculding how to travel to his location, clothes, staying and timings ...etc (and of course payment). If you will work with him be ready to work hard, 100 percent professional and 100 percent concentrate (no phone and no computer!). He is not only a gentlemen but also a very well organized photographer/videographer/producer. Always follow his promise. Can't wait to work with him again!!!
Highly recommend to all the models who ready to work with him in the future!!
thank you Rieni!! you are the best!
- mia: i worked with Rieni Otten from 19th-29th march, firstly i want to start by saying if you are looking for a relaxing break in France and the occasional shoot,this is not the shoot for you! Rieni is known for paying higher rates than the UK but this is due to the amount of work expected of you! He will not except anything other than total professionalism from anyone he works with, and so if you are lucky enough to work with him and agree to the terms and conditions of shoots which he always sends prior to booking this is what is expected from you .Rieni is an amazing photographer/videographer/producer, fun to work with and treat me with respect and I was well looked after during my stay, I will be working with him again in the near future,we produced together my best vids upto date! Thank you so much Rieni and good luck in the future xxxxxx lots of love Tabitha xxxxxxxx
- sammi07: I have just finished shooting with Rieni and had a great time shooting ! I was treated with respect and well looked after and have produced some amazing pictures ! Look forward to working with Rieni again soon.
- chelseafrench: I had a very positive shoot with Rieni, he is an absolute pleasure to shoot with and produces beautiful work. Rieni is a gentleman, he looks after you and will never pressure you to do something you don't want to do. I had a wonderful stay in France, the pay was good and Im really looking forward to going back to shoot with rieni again. My advice if you get asked to work with rieni is to go for it but work hard, be professional and don't have any diva tantrums because he doesn't have time for them!!! Thanks for a great trip and a fantastic, professional and well paid shoot rieni!!
- Miss_Lou_lou: I really enjoyed shooting with Rieni, he is easy going and really easy to talk to! He looked after me on my stay in France as I was worried as I spoke no french! I look forward to shooting with again!
- Yana1st: I was extremely lucky that I've gotten a proposition of making a photoshot by Rieni. Photosession was easy and we had a lot of fun! Working with Rieni was just a great pleasure for me! He is extraordinary and professional photographer with interesting and original personality. Can't wait to cooperate with Rieni again.
- Tallulah: I had a great time working with Rieni. i enjoyed shooting and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. We got some great work and it was a very positive experience. Rieni was great and everything was organised really well so that my travel and accomodation was spot on and i just had to follow the instructions that he gave me. thanks Rieni! XXX
- UK_Laura: I really enjoyed shooting with Rieni and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. The shooting is fun, professional, erotic and exciting. Rieni gets some great shots and is easy to get on with. He directs you great and makes sure that everything is ok for you. All travel plans were organised by him and couldn't have been better. I felt safe and confident as to where I was going and everything went smoothly. You're well paid and what Rieni tells you you'll be shooting and what you'll be paid is totally correct and you'll receive it. So all in all...... Its a great shoot with a really nice guy
- linds1: Rieni is now my favourite photographer he made sure i was well looked after abroad is very polite, professional, and an amazing photographer he is a gentleman a laugh and great fun... i recommend a shoot with him immediately!!!! cant wait to our next shoot!!
- aleshaalex: I worked with Rieni and had great fun, some nice shots and made sure i was well looked after while being abroad away from my surroundings. Will work with again. Recommended.
- EVA_G: I had a great shoot with Rieni last week. I was very well looked after, we made some fab images. Rieni is a funny guy, and also makes you feel comfortable during the shoot. Would definatly work with him again.
- Jana03: i worked with Rieni... he is nice guy, funny, do nice fotos, shoot with him is easy.. and always you get what he promise... :-)
- leahcaprice: Quick and easy to work with, doesn't waste time in shoots. Will be recommending! xxx
- lucieb: i worked with RieniO in France last week.... the shoot was fun... got lots of great images... cant wait to work with him again.
- cody: I enjoyed working with Rieni in France. I stayed there for a few days and was well looked after. We made some great spontaneous images and I would work with him again.
You'll find more model references in the below tags.