James Lightbown StudioPhotographer Male London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: www.jameslightbown.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jameslightbown
Mayhem # 68315
Anyone looking to hire a studio in London - we have one available.
Our South East London studio is now up and running and available for hire from just £125 a day (Half days and hourly rates are available)
and I've just completed a new cove (not yet in the pictures)
The Clic La Mode studio is South East London’s premier photography studio located on the banks of the Thames with magnificent views of The Thames Barrier, The O2 and Canary Wharf.
Completed to very high specifications, our new studio has wonderful daylight, 16ft high ceilings, a polished concrete floor, well equipped styling room and free onsite parking.
Located on the banks of the Thames on the Woolwich / Charlton border in SE18 we are easily accessible from Central London by both car and public transport. We pride ourselves on providing a cost effective solution for people requiring a friendly and relaxing full length studio for shooting in.
The studio is full length and features:
• A newly built cove
• 30 foot length of 5 foot high windows providing great daylight for shooting
• full black out capabilities for those big windows
• 16ft high ceilings
• 150 sq ft styling & make-up room with excellent daylight and daylight balanced bulbs
• Bowens lights and stands
• stereo with ipod inputs
• plus a comfy sitting area with river views from the studio
• free onsite parking
• great transport links
• 150 sq ft viewing mezanine (shoot from above options)
The following kit is included in the rental:
• selection of black and white polyboards
• selection of chairs and posing boxes
• a wall of fashion magazines available for reference
• use of 4 rails
Extras to hire include:
• 6 Bowens heads & stands
• 2 tungsten heads & stands
• number of fluorescent heads
• various brollies, softboxes & light shapers
• large selection of 40+ assorted coloramas
• 6' x 4' still life lightbox table
• 8’ x 4’ mirrored box
• 8’ x 4’ padded wall sections
• various large picture frames (4 ft - 6 ft in height)
• steamer, ironing board, iron and styling kit
I've shot the majority of my recent work in this studio and am happy to share the space with others.
Drop me a line if you're interested in seeing the space or to discuss any needs to might have. I'm always keen to help in any way possible and would be on site whilst you're shooting and always up for a chat!
If you would like to make a booking for the studio please do so via the Studio website or email@example.com
Thanks for calling by and looking at my studio & work, hope you like what you see.
Shooting with me
I'm really very keen to hear from London based stylists looking to shoot editorials & stories for publication. I've got access to amazing agency models, a studio to shoot in and avenues for publication. I just need someone to be providing me with the clothes for stories to shoot.
Drop me a line if you're interested, showing examples of your previous styling work.
I shoot fashion and advertising in the UK, have a London agent, a fabulous girlfriend, wonderful family, fantastic London studio to shoot in and want to shoot as often as I can! Oh and I love my job!!
Other places you can find me
If you want you can follow me on Twitter:
Have you worked with James Lightbown Studio? Add Credits for James Lightbown Studio! >>
If you are model and are interested in shooting with me, I do offer model tests / portfolio shoots. The style is slightly different to the work you see here, as this is work that I produce during the week for clients.
If you are interested in finding out more about the services and shots that I offer you can see my model tests website www.modeltests.com