Erin HabermannModel Female My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/erinhabermann
Mayhem # 694759
Modelling is my job and passion. I am agency represented but i prefer to freelance and have years experience in a range of areas. Contact me about my rates they are very cheap.
Very limited TFP only if it benefits me greatly.
My hair is dark mahogany red.
Ears pierced, no tattoos.
I will not do any nude jobs so do not ask.
Modelling is my passion, i take it very seriously and always put in 110%. I have been modelling full time for 4 years and have also done some work previous to that.
My favourite areas are catwalk and photographic, tvc's but i will also do promotional.
I am very outgoing and friendly.
I love fashion and i hold a Certificate IV in Fashion Business. I believe this makes me more versatile and completely dedicated to the industry and not just treating it as any old job.
I request of any work that i do that i receive prints afterwards as it is just not fair that i put in the work as well and don't receive the finished product (please don't make me chase you up for them as that is just unprofessional). The best shots from the shoot i request in portfolio sized prints the rest can be cd if you like.
Thankyou for taking the time to read this and i look forward to working with all you talented people. Remember, if your unsure if i will be interested in working with you it never hurts to ask.
You can contact me either on MM or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Models i am available to teach you catwalk and photographic poses)
I have significant experience in a wide range of areas of modelling. I am easy to work with and have been professionally trained in the art of modelling. I hold a certificate II in modelling and also did a short course with 'Model Behaviour'.
My experience includes:
Catwalk (19+ total shows):
- Lingerie, Swimwear, Couture, Casual, Glamwear, Formal, Business, Sportswear, Racewear, Costumes, High fashion, Streetwear etc
- BIBA model at HBIA cocktail night x 2 09 & 08
- International Beauty Expo 09
- Crown Casino Royal Children's Hospital charity parade 08
- Sydney Hair Expo 08
- Live 08 exhibition
- Motorola Melbourne Spring Fashion week 06 & 07
- Variety charity fashion parade at Eve 07
- Federation Square Parades 06 & 07
- Fashionista Parade 06
- Help Save a dog parade 06
- Model Behaviour 06
+ many more
(some designers include: Dhini, Roberto Cavalli sunglasses, Whitehouse student designs, L Maree designs, Runaway Lovers, Tigerlily, Anna Campbell, Cotton On, Bardot, Flik and Mik, Flamingo Sands, Shiori lingerie, Phoebe Montague jewellery)
35 total (incl. brochure & poster for Dusk Apartments (coming soon) on Chapel st; Indiana by Freda A/W 09 lookbook, website, posters; Harper Collins book cover; fashion editorial for Pocketto online magazine issue #4; boutique catalogue; Anna Campbell dresses; appeared in Fashion Journal May 2007; Face of Spiritt designs 06-08; and in photographic work that appeared in an Art Museum.)
All for Biba hair salon who have created my current hair (special thanks to creative director Frank A):
- representing Goldwell at the Sydney Hair Expo 2008
- Hair & Beauty Industry Awards (HBIA) 2008 where i placed 2nd in my category and 1st overall.
- HBIA cocktail night fashion parade at Alumbra 2008.
- HBIA cocktail night fashion parade at Alumbra that i both modelled in and choreographed 2009.
- Red Cross TVC
- AFL TVC
- Federation Football Australia
Promotional (50+ jobs):
- Motor Show 09, Grand Prix, Autosalon, MCG, Bluestone Cafe, Live 08, Big Day Out, Star Bar, Boutique nightclub 'Angel', Anglers Tavern, Vodka Cruisers, Pulse drinks, VIP Hostess, flyer distribution, drink card promos, database collection at nightclubs/taverns