Swank PhotographyPhotographer Female Big Pine Key, Florida, US
My Website: swank-photography.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/SwankPhotography
Mayhem # 704091
ATTENTION PLEASE READ: I am very RARELY ever on here. If you wish to contact me, please do so via my email: email@example.com and/or my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FineArtBySwankPhotography/ I look forward to working with you!
SEE THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES
MY FINE ART GALLERY : http://1-sue-swank.artistwebsites.com
Hello and thank you for visiting me today!
I encourage you to browse through my portfolio after reading my profile on here
What you need to know about me:
• Professional photographer 14+ years
• Previously published in several magazines
• Host of modeling seminars, photography events, online modeling/photography group, etc.
• While I shoot all over the United States+, my 3 main areas are: Florida Keys/Miami/Tampa
• I consider the world my studio and prefer the use of natural/available light (although I do shoot in studio from time to time)
• I shoot in RAW format (nobody gets the RAWS, unless a serious, lengthy discussion takes place, and then no most likely will be my response)
• I am escort friendly (as long as long as they do not get in the way)
• My rates are reasonable and I offer limited TF
What you need to know about working with me:
• A model release will be signed prior to shoot day (I now do this online, saves on my paperwork)
• Unless you are very good with makeup, I prefer to do your makeup or have my hair stylist/makeup artist person do it
• Prior to the shoot date, we will thoroughly discuss the following: wardrobe/location/theme/length of shoot/post work procedures/etc.
What you need to know about the images:
• After the shoot, I will go back to my office and download the images in a file
• In many instances, you will begin to receive online images (at 72 dpi) that very night
• Within about 3-4 weeks you will receive a large email file filled with both, high resolution (300 DPI)/low resolution (72 dpi) images (unwatermarked)
• You will receive approximately between 5-7 edited images overall
• IF any of your images should make it in my art gallery, and if they sell, you will receive ½ of my commission from that sale
• IF any of your images make it in a magazine I submit to, I will let you know and make sure you either receive a copy of the magazine, and/or ½ of whatever payment I receive as a result of the publication
So what are you waiting for? Come on and let's shoot!
Sue M. Swank
305.731.5280 (cell phone)
Have you worked with Swank Photography? Add Credits for Swank Photography! >>
"Swank is a wonderful photographer who has lots of great ideas and a eye for soul. She has a talent of helping young armature become a model as well as capturing their essence through her lenses. Swank is a joy to work with and a well respected photographer in the Florida Keys...." more less
RAY L. #1632913 (He is EXTREMELY easy to work with and the camera loves him!)