SEE THE WORLD THROUGH MY EYES
Join my new FLORIDA KEYS MODELING/PHOTOGRAPHY NETWORK group on Facebook! This was created to establish local and traveling talent!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/florida … workgroup/
MY FINE ART GALLERY
Hello and thank you for visiting me today!
I encourage you to browse through my portfolio after reading my profile on here
What you need to know about me:
• Professional photographer 8+ years
• Previously published in several magazines
• Host of modeling seminars, photography events, online modeling/photography group, etc.
• While I shoot all over the United States+, my 3 main areas are: Florida Keys/Miami/Tampa
• I consider the world my studio and prefer the use of natural/available light (although I do shoot in studio from time to time)
• I shoot in RAW format (nobody gets the RAWS, unless a serious, lengthy discussion takes place, and then no most likely will be my response)
• I am escort friendly (as long as long as they do not get in the way)
• My rates are reasonable and I offer limited TF
What you need to know about working with me:
• A model release will be signed prior to shoot day (I now do this online, saves on my paperwork)
• Unless you are very good with makeup, I prefer to do your makeup or have my hair stylist/makeup artist person do it
• Prior to the shoot date, we will thoroughly discuss the following: wardrobe/location/theme/length of shoot/post work procedures/etc.
What you need to know about the images:
• After the shoot, I will go back to my office and download the images in a file
• In many instances, you will begin to receive online images (at 72 dpi) that very night
• Within about 3-4 weeks you will receive a large email file filled with both, high resolution (300 DPI)/low resolution (72 dpi) images (unwatermarked)
• You will receive approximately between 10-15 edited images overall
• IF any of your images should make it in my art gallery, and if they sell, you will receive ½ of my commission from that sale
• IF any of your images make it in a magazine I submit to, I will let you know and make sure you either receive a copy of the magazine, and/or ½ of whatever payment I receive as a result of the publication
So what are you waiting for? Come on and let's shoot!
Sue M. Swank
305.731.5280 (cell phone)