MishkaminkMakeup Artist Female Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mishkamink Makeup by Mishka
Mayhem # 711388
Makeup by Mishka
Beauty + Fashion + Editorial + Conceptual
From an early age, Mishka displayed a strong creative flair for art and self expression.
Always interested in the world of drama and artiface, Mishka studied acting and film before discovering her passion for the art of makeup. Influenced by colour, fashion and the theatrical, Mishka is recognised for her unique point of view, precise application and attention to detail.
Mishka’s experience includes: completed Certificate II and III in Makeup through Media Makeup Academy; three years on counter at M.A.C as an artist and product specialist; freelancing as co-owner of Twenty Four b; and owner of Makeup by Mishka.
Mishka has worked with some of Australia’s top photographers including Jason Ierace, Brent Leideritz and Harmony Nicholas, and her work has been featured on the covers of both Australian and international magazines.
Mishka is based in Adelaide, South Australia, but often travels interstate for her clients.
Contact Mishka for rates/queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Publications + Press + Promotional
- 2008 Brides Diary 2008/2009 for Dragon's Blood Creations
- 2008 Body & Soul magazine cover for Sunday Mail
- 2008 'Midnight Jean', fashion designer Jade Buckley's mood book
- 2008 Promotional material for Brent Leideritz
- 2009 Feature model and makeup artist/stylist for the 'Real Women' exhibition by photographer Brent Leideritz
- 2009 Featured on the cover of GLAMzine by Glam Adelaide http://glamadelaide.com/
- 2009 Featured on front page of Merge Magazine e-zine http://www.mergemagazine.com.au
- 2009 Featured in Brent Leideritz's 'Realwomen' book
- 2009 Featured on AdelaideNow for "Realwomen" and on the cover of The Advertiser for Saturday 14/03/09
- 2009 Featured in Blaze magazine for 'Realwomen'
- 2009 Featured on Jac Bowie PR + Events website
- 2009 Makeup for Harmony Nicholas' photograph 'Head in the Clouds' exhibited at Gallery 130
- 2009 Makeup Tutorials featured on Doe Deere's Blogazine
- 2009 Feature artist and interview at Adore Beauty
- 2009 Featured on the cover of Art & Design Education Resource Guide 2009
- 2009 'It's Burlesque' Brent Leideritz Photo shoot tour in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide
- 2009 Cover shoot and spread for Ruby Rose - Australian Ink Magazine Issue 3
- 2009 Australian Ink Magazine November Issue 3 for Didier Cohen
- 2009 Merge Magazine October Issue fashion spread 'Love Robots From The Future!'
- 2009 Profile in Glam Adelaide website directory
- 2010 Australian Ink Magazine Issue 4 - Miss Australian Ink Editorial
- 2010 Australian Ink Magazine Issue 4 - Contributors bio
- 2010 Inked Australia Issue 1 - Go-Go Haunters Promo
- 2010 Auxiliary Magazine June/July - Cover shoot and Beauty Editorial
- 2010 Brent Leideritz's 'It's Burlesque' photo tour - Brisbane
- 2010 Harmony Nicholas 'SOLD' Exhibition for SALA + book
- 2010 Inked Australia Issue 3 - Burlesque article
- 2010 Porcelain Label Campaign shoot
- 2010 Media Makeup Promo
- 2011 Inked Australia Magazine - Miss Inked editorial
- 2011 Inked Australia Magazine - 24b feature
- 2011 Inked Girls Magazine - editorial
- 2011 Auxiliary Magazine Feb/March - Cover + editorial
- 2011 'Wicked' Adelaide Launch Parade - Runway makeup
- 2011 Auxiliary Magazine Aug/Sept - Beauty editorial
- 2011 Auxiliary Magazine - 'Details' beauty article + words
- 2011 'This Is Roller Derby' doco - makeup/hair for poster/promo images
- 2011 Channel 7's 'Morning Show' - guest makeup artist for beauty segment
- 2011 Attitude Magazine - Beauty Editor + Beauty trend article