Jersey ShorePhotographer Male Tinton Falls, New Jersey, US
My Website: SpreePhotosMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jerseyshore
Mayhem # 712816
* I WILL BE BACK IN GEORGIA FOR SHOOTS IN MAY 2015 !!!
Check out my work and contact me if you want to work together.
* WHO AM I?
JDalton (JD). I am an experienced, published, international photographer.
* WHERE AM I LOCATED?
On the Jersey Shore in NEW JERSEY. I am 20 minutes from Staten Island and about 40 minutes from Brooklyn.
* CAN I HELP YOU BUILD OR EXPAND YOUR PORTFOLIO? OF COURSE.
I specialize in creating high impact, powerful, colorful, unique and exotic images.
I also do my own photo editing/retouching. Posing directions are provided FREE OF COST by me.
* CAN YOU BRING ME TO YOUR AREA TO SHOOT WITH YOU? YES.
Just contact me so we can discuss the details.
* WHAT ARE MY RATES AND HOW DO YOU BOOK A SHOOT WITH ME?
My rates include photo editing and retouching. Check them out: www.spreephotos.com/photoshoots.html
* DO I COLLABORATE (TFP/TFCD/TEST/TRADE)? YES.
MUAs, Designers and Stylists: contact me with your project ideas.
Models: contact me to book your shoot. (A shoot location is required).
* SHOOT IDEAS I WOULD LIKE TO COLLABORATE ON:
- Extreme Makeup. Facial Art. Hair Styling. High Fashion. Glamour.
- Alternative Looks (dark, grungy, edgy). Vintage Clothing. Latex/PVC.
- Girl/Girl or Lesbian themes. Topless. Implied. Sexy Eye Candy. Fitness.
- Costumes. Cosplay. Inked/Tattoos. Pin Up. Boudoir.
If any of these ideas sound appealing to you, please contact me.
* HOW LONG DOES THE AVERAGE SHOOT LAST?
From 1-3 Hours, depending on how many outfits and different looks we are shooting.
I am extremely EASY to work with and always willing to shoot your ideas.
* WHERE DO I SHOOT? AT ALL TYPES LOCATIONS (indoors or outdoors)
Beach, Waterfront, Street, Park, Rooftop, Hotel, Apartment, House, Studio, etc.
I also shoot at some very beautiful outdoor locations in my area.
* DO I ALLOW ESCORTS? YES.
For TF shoots: Bring a female friend (can be an MUA, a Stylist or a Designer).
If you are PAYING: You can bring the military if that makes you comfortable.
A NOTE ABOUT ESCORTS:
Unless your escort is directly involved in the shoot (an MUA, Stylist or a Designer) he or she will have NO INPUT in your shoot. Also, please DO NOT bring a camera or anyone with any photographic device to your shoot.
* USEFUL THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING TO YOUR SHOOT?
Apart from your wardrobe: Water. Comb/Hair Brush, Mirror, Paper Towels, Makeup and Fashion Accessories (earrings, hats, scarves, beach wraps, etc.).
* PLEASE NOTE:
- We MUST speak by phone to CONFIRM your shoot. I NEVER DO BUSINESS BY TEXT.
- I DO NOT ask models to shoot Nudes. Implied, is perfectly fine with me.
- A Photo ID must be presented prior to your shoot to prove your age.
- If possible, I prefer to meet potential models prior to a shoot to go over details.
* WHERE CAN YOU SEE MORE OF MY WORK?
1. My photography website @ www.SpreePhotos.com
4. Model Mayhem List: www.modelmayhem.com/list/494899
* Follow me on Twitter at:
* ABOUT FRIEND REQUESTS:
If I send you a request, it's because I like your LOOK (or your WORK) and I feel that we can create MAGIC, if you BOOK a shoot with me.
* WHAT ELSE AM I INVOLVED IN BESIDES PHOTOGRAPHY?
I am a musician (drums/keyboards), songwriter and music arranger/producer.
I own an information technology company (SpreeMedia Technologies - www.spreemedia.com
I also build/repair/upgrade desktops/laptops, LED, LCD and Plasma televisions.
I am an expert at designing, developing, hosting and managing websites, as well as, building computer networks.
* HOW TO CONTACT ME:
1. Message me here on MM:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/mystuff/mess … age/712816
2. Email me @ jdalton08 at verizon dot net.
ALL the PRAISE and GLORY belong to The Most High, my CREATOR... Not me.