WHO AM I?
JDalton (JD). I am a very experienced, published, international photographer, and I can shoot ANY
style, theme, concept or idea.
I have conducted photo shoots all over the USA, Canada, Spain, France, Italy, Jamaica, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Barbados, St. Lucia, US Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, St. Vincent, Haiti, Antigua, Curacao, Martinique and Aruba.
As a photographer and a creative visionary, I am open for BOOKINGS
I do my own photo editing/retouching. Posing directions and help with wardrobe styling are provided FREE OF COST
WHAT ELSE AM I INVOLVED IN?
Information Technology. I am a computer expert, building/repairing computers, computer networking, as well as, designing, developing, hosting and managing websites. I own SpreeMedia Technology Group: www.spreemedia.com
* WHERE AM I LOCATED?
On the Jersey Shore in NEW JERSEY, half way between Atlantic City and New York City. I am 20 minutes from Staten Island and 40 minutes from Brooklyn.
* DO I TRAVEL? A LOT.
I will travel anywhere if my travel cost is covered.
I am frequently in Georgia and New York City doing shoots.
** RECENT TRAVEL/SHOOTS **
- Columbus, Conyers, College Park: GA - December 2013
- Largo, MD & Washington DC - March 2014.
** UPCOMING TRAVEL/SHOOTS **
- New York City - April/May/June 2014.
- Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach - November 2014.
- Nassau (Bahamas), St. Thomas (USVI) and St. Maarten) - November 2014.
* WHAT ARE MY RATES AND HOW DO YOU BOOK A SHOOT?
My rates are LOW, and they include photo editing and retouching.
Check them out: www.spreephotos.com/photoshoots.html
Then, contact me to plan the Day, Time and Location for your shoot.
* DO I SHOOT ON A TFP/TFCD OR TEST BASIS? YES.
I am open to collaborations if you have a shoot location, or you can shoot in my local area. If I have to travel to your area to shoot, then, my travel expenses must be paid.
* WHERE DO I SHOOT? ANYWHERE.
Outdoors mostly. I can recommend some great outdoor shoot locations on the Jersey Shore in NJ. I can also shoot at ANY location you provide (beach, street, park, rooftop, hotel, apartment, house, etc.).
* DO I ALLOW ESCORTS? YES.
For TFP/TFCD shoots: Bring a female friend or your MUA or Wardrobe Stylist.
If you are PAYING: bring the military if that makes you more comfortable.
* WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING TO YOUR SHOOT?
Apart from your wardrobe, a couple useful things: Water. Comb/Hair Brush, Mirror, Paper Towels, extra outfits, makeup and fashion accessories (earrings, hats, scarves, beach wraps, etc.).
* WHERE CAN YOU SEE MORE OF MY WORK?
1. My photography website @ www.SpreePhotos.com
2. Model Mayhem List: www.modelmayhem.com/list/494899
* Follow me on Twitter at:
* HOW TO CONTACT ME:
1. Message me here on MM:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/mystuff/mess … age/712816
2. Email me @ jdalton08 at verizon dot net.
* ABOUT FRIEND REQUESTS:
If I send you a request, it's because I like your LOOK (or your WORK) and I believe we can create MAGIC, if you BOOK a shoot with me.