T J Crain StudioPhotographer Male New Albany, Indiana, US
My Website: Portfolio!!!My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/tjcrain
Mayhem # 71584
BFA - Georgetown College - emphasis on painting, digital art, and photography (in that order). I will do TFP shoots for anyone that wishes to improve their portfolio and is willing to shoot on location in Lexington, KY. Currently a trip to Hong Kong has killed my ability to actually shoot in Lexington, when this is over, I'll be back and ready to do what you need done. On a personal note, I shoot for stock. Stock for drawing, painting, and digital works.
My work is ever-evolving but it does stay within a personal comfort zone.
Details of shooting with me:
1. I will use my discretion to shoot content that I think fits your physique and features.
2. I may request specific types and colors of clothing that I believe to compliment your physique and features.
3. I spend a fair amount of time researching locations to shoot. If things like hiking 45 minutes through the wilderness to make it to a remote location bother you, please be up front about those things.
4. Some of you request implied nude and artistic nude shoots, if you bring a "buddy" along make sure that individual is comfortable with a male artist shooting you in this environment. An artist is what I am first, and professional is what I am second, but I'm still a man and if there's someone there giving you instruction other than me it can damper our ability to be creative and productive.
5. If you plan to shoot with me, understand that it may be a sun-up-to-sun-down on location shoot. This means, meeting me an hour before the lights come on either on location or at an agreed upon spot. If your time is something that you don't wish to give, you may want to reconsider what you are looking for. After all it is our time; we are both going to be there.
6. You will be required to sign a model release form to allow me to publish what I shoot. I will retain a FULL SHARED copyright with you in regards to these images. I may submit images to a number of on-line and print publications to promote myself and/or you. If this is something you do not want me doing, please let me know up front and I'll consider this. For the sake of art and stock/portfolio improvement only I will consider any such request.
Please feel free to contact me on MM or at email@example.com and we can move forward from there.
Have you worked with T J Crain Studio? Add Credits for T J Crain Studio! >>