Tasha XXXModel Female London, England, United Kingdom My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/TashaXXX
Mayhem # 721236
With international modelling experience gained since childhood, first cutting my teeth in childrens catwalk shows, later moving into pageants then photographic modeling and performance art.
Im known for being very photogenic, professional and easy to work with and have worked with some very big names across many industries. My experience includes TV work, feature films, print and digital media, catwalk and events. Im agency signed but also freehlance as this allows me to pursue my many interests.
* flyers (Natacha Marro Designer Shoes & Boots, Torture Garden)
* magazines (Marquis Style, BDSM, Alternative London, Loaded, FHM, Front, Nuts)
* websites & catalogue (Natacha Marro Designer Shoes & Boots, What Katie Did, Torture Garden, House of Harlot, Velda Lauder Corsetrie, Glimpse magazine and many more)
* events (co-hosting Kerrang! 25th Anniversary Awards, faceparty (London), Opal Nera)
* fashion shows (Natacha Marro, Torture Garden, Libidex, HW Design, DuVall Couture, Terry de Havilland, Louis Marriette, Velda Lauder Corsetrie)
* press (OK! The Guardian, etc.)
My style can be described as eclectic yet sexy, however I would not limit myself to one particular genre as am open to working across most themes.
I am available to work internationally (with notice) and based upon appropriate travel expense reimbursement. Please get in touch for further information and my rates.
It should go without saying, however to prevent misunderstandings, will mention this again; I accept friend requests only from people I know, who I have/would like to work with, or whose work I admire.
**NOTE: shooting well produced, tasteful, artistic nudes does NOT imply I do adult-related work (which I dont do). Know the difference to avoid uncomfortable correspondence. Thanks**
* Commercial: Sun International, Panic Entertainment
* Fashion & Beauty: Arnette Sunglasses, Addidas, Hang Ten, Natacha Marro Designer Shoes & Boots, Perou, DuVall Couture, Terry De Havilland Designer Shoes, Lux, Robert Masciave, Tusk Imaging, various national & international pageants
* Haute couture / Avante-Garde: Louise Mariette Millinery, Antiseptic Fashion, AMF Korsets
* Music & Film: Prince, Scissor Sisters, Slam Factory, Julian Doyle, Brian Herlihy, Simon Callow, Bruce Dickinson, Kerrang!
* TV: Big Brother, various talk show appearances
* Sport: Lennox Lewis ring girl (international)
* Alternative: London Alternative Magazine, Notion Magazine, The Rally Shack, Bike SA, MCN, Opal Nera, Faceparty
* Glamour: Steve Perry Photography, John Wright Photography, Derek Ridgers Photography, Mark Barnfield (i-Kandi), Chris Ayres, Loaded, FHM, Front, Nuts
* Pin-up & Burlesque: Tony Rusecki, The Casting Couch, Miss Katie, Velda Lauder Corsetrie, What Katie Did, Glimpse Magazine
* Fetish: Torture Garden, House of Harlot, Libidex, HW Design, Anatomic Bomb, Inner Sanctum
* Press: OK! The Guardian, The Sun, The Daily Sport
* Other: vintage greeting cards and playing cards