(RIP GEORGE: YOU'RE GONE WAY TOO SOON BRO.....)
PLEASE ONLY FRIEND ME IF WE'VE WORKED TOGETHER OR YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN DOING SO. OTHERWISE YOU CAN FAV ME, THANX!
'Eh! *snaps fingers* EYES HERE PLEASE! BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT EMAILING ME PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! READ...MY...ENTIRE ...PROFILE! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.
CHECK MY LINK ( http://thegreatwukong.deviantart.com/gallery
FOR MORE WORK FROM MY CURRENT PROJECT.
WHEN IN DOUBT, PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME.... ASK QUESTIONS...EASIEST WAY TO OBTAIN INFORMATION : )
Because of constant inquires (despite my detailed emails) let me note again the following:
1. the project DOES require working with others (male AND/OR females).
2. The project DOES include photo (still) AND film (video).
3. The project DOES NOT feature or require nudity.
4. For the majority of my sessions hair will be natural looking and little to no makeup, esp for warrior.
5. The project is Trade and offers Images and footage. I feature some videos on my site (which comes at no profit to me as the site pays for the gear, weapons, clothing, equipment and such which can get very costly). However the possibility of follow up paid work does exist for people with an interest and ability.
FITNESS AND MUSCLE SHOOTS AS ALWAYS FREE! YOU HAVE ONLY BUT TO CONTACT ME!
Turn around times; I like to be able to average 10-14 day turn around on edited images. Of course In real life this can run a longer or shorter depending on my work load and how many sets we do. If you are in need of a few shoots in a shorter time to put in your gallery just let me know.
For the Muscle and Fitness project I'm also seeking women. For this project (unlike the action project) you MUST be in good toned shape (runners, dancers, weight lifters, gymnast etc). If in question you can always ask. Worst i can say is no thanx. I'm submitting portfolios to national fitness media and seeking serious women.
A RULE ABOUT ESCORTS.....
If you choose to bring an escort (ONE ESCORT this isn't a party lol) please make sure its someone respectable. During filming and shooting I try to not have anyone around who is not directly participating; extra people around tend to get in the way. I move a LOT and very QUICKLY when I work and if anyone not in the scene is in the camera's line of view (and I shoot super wide) they are in the way. So if you must have an escort please make sure they know they will need to be completely out the way...which equals a long boring time for them (its not uncommon for escorts to go find a tree to sleep under) so they may want to bring a book or video game. I hope this is understandable.
Basic Rules (really Kids this is uber important easy stuff)
1. Please make sure youve asked questions and read everything.
2. make sure you have printed directions from me, not copied them in short hand on a napkin, I dont need anyone lost for no reason when I possess the mutant ability of giving excellent directions
3. BRING WATER AND A SNACK... i cant stress this enough...and not a lil cute single bottle, you'll need at least 32 oz (but hey you should be consuming that over a 3-4 hour period each day even when not kicking butt.)
as for a snack trail mix is the god of energy snacks. Even energy bars work. I live by 100% fruit juice and granola. DONT bring chips and candy please...I dont need sugar crashes
4. On the heels of bring water is eat a good breakfast. Really girls, I dont know what half brained photog is telling yall not to eat b4 a shoot but you need energy and the best place to get that is food. Eat something energy packed thats not heavy (dont do mega stack pancakes please)
5. Please get a good nights sleep, stretch lightly, and NO drinking the night b4. If i had a buck for every shoot canceled due to model hangovers....
6. PLEASE let me know of ANY medical conditions. Though you're not going to climb mountains or flipping thru 3rd story windows (unless you REALLY wanna, Ill shoot it) this is a Physical Activity. Asthma, anemia, high or low blood sugar, etc I need to know about it in advance to plan accordingly. Falling out mid-shoot is not a good look ladies...
7. Have FUN! this is role playing, be prepared to get and stay in character and have fun with the costumes, roles, and opportunity to thoroughly smash some guys (to the guys be prepared to get smashed by a generally eager to do so female). If you don't come ready to have fun then what good is it? Seriously when else will you get the chance to get ya 300 on or get loaded down with guns and knives ; )