heartSHAPEDbulletMakeup Artist Female NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US
My Website: http://www.carmencwilson.com
Mayhem # 732720
Hi! My name is Carmen and I am a professional makeup artist who moved to LA from Seattle over a year ago. I am currently looking to book film, commercial, music videos, print, or event work. I embrace TF shoots, however these must be beneficial to me, strong makeup oriented looks or a great head shot of the makeup with the option to choose my image and a copy of the final edited image.
I have been working professionally as an artist for about 6 years now. I began at a Nordstroms cosmetics counter and have since branched out to special effects, character, airbrush, fashion, editorial, catalog, bridal and many other types of makeup. If its anything to do with makeup, I've either done it or am dying to try it!
My recent works include:
- DLIST Magazine - Lady Vamp (10 page fashion editorial spread)
- AD for EMP Horror Exhibit - Can't Look Away (the Zombie Jogger Ad - SFX Artist)
- Night Zero (Photographic comic - Asst. SFX Artist)
- Carnage Park (Full Length film - fx intern)
- Believeth (Full Length Feature Film - lead artist & SFX artist)
- STRFKR - While I'm Alive (Key artist, sfx - old age, and hair *However I did not do the bride's makeup*)
- Merrily, Merrily (Short film - lead artist & SFX artist)
- Music Video (Boxer theme - SFX artist)
- Our Bodies are Made Of Dust and Clay (Short Film - SFX artist)
- Various photoshoots
- Fashion Shows
- SFX makeup at large conventions
Full resume available upon request.
***BOOKING NOW - photoshoots, film, and events for JULY & AUGUST 2015! Paid or limited TF***
Please feel free to add me as a friend, and comment on my photos! And Thanks for reading!!
Have you worked with heartSHAPEDbullet? Add Credits for heartSHAPEDbullet! >>