heartSHAPEDbulletMakeup Artist Female NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US
My Website: http://www.carmencwilson.com
Mayhem # 732720
Hi! My name is Carmen and I am a professional makeup artist who just moved from Seattle to North Hollywood. I am fairly new so I am looking to make contacts and update my port with local talent.
I have been working professionally as an artist for about 6 years now. I began at a Nordstroms cosmetics counter and have since branched out to special effects, character, airbrush, fashion, editorial, catalog, bridal and many other types of makeup. If its anything to do with makeup, I've either done it or am dying to try it!
My recent works include:
- DLIST Magazine - Lady Vamp (10 page fashion editorial spread)
- AD for EMP Horror Exhibit - Can't Look Away (the Zombie Jogger Ad - SFX Artist)
- Night Zero (Photographic comic - Asst. SFX Artist)
- Blood of the Lamb (Full Length Feature Film - lead artist & SFX artist)
- STRFKR - While I'm Alive (Key artist, sfx - old age, and hair *However I did not do the bride's makeup*)
- Merrily, Merrily (Short film - lead artist & SFX artist)
- Music Video (Boxer theme - SFX artist)
- Our Bodies are Made Of Dust and Clay (Short Film - SFX artist)
- Various photoshoots
- Fashion Shows
- SFX makeup at large conventions
***BOOKING NOW - photoshoots, film, and events for Feb, March, & April SUNDAYS!! PAID or TFP ***
Please feel free to add me as a friend, and comment on my photos! And Thanks for reading!!