Hi! My name is Carmen and I am a professional makeup artist who just moved from Seattle to North Hollywood. I am fairly new so I am looking to make contacts and update my port with local talent.
I have been working professionally as an artist for about 6 years now. I began at a Nordstroms cosmetics counter and have since branched out to special effects, character, airbrush, fashion, editorial, catalog, bridal and many other types of makeup. If its anything to do with makeup, I've either done it or am dying to try it!
My recent works include:
- DLIST Magazine - Lady Vamp (10 page fashion editorial spread)
- AD for EMP Horror Exhibit - Can't Look Away (the Zombie Jogger Ad - SFX Artist)
- Night Zero (Photographic comic - Asst. SFX Artist)
- Blood of the Lamb (Full Length Feature Film - lead artist & SFX artist)
- STRFKR - While I'm Alive (Key artist, sfx - old age, and hair *However I did not do the bride's makeup*)
- Merrily, Merrily (Short film - lead artist & SFX artist)
- Music Video (Boxer theme - SFX artist)
- Our Bodies are Made Of Dust and Clay (Short Film - SFX artist)
- Various photoshoots
- Fashion Shows
- SFX makeup at large conventions
***BOOKING NOW - photoshoots, film, and events for Feb, March, & April***
I DO NOT accept tfp/cd for beauty shoots anymore. I have my fill of them in my portfolio, however I do have a need for extreme makeup oriented head shots (this must be a full character, like my vampire, ice queen, etc shoots).
My rates are extremely reasonable. Just send me an email for inquiries; my rates depend on what type of makeup and look you're looking for (and how long it'll take if it's a full body paint or sfx creature).
I still would appreciate a full length image and headshot from the shoot, but I don't require a full cd or a ton of edited photos. My main goal is to get a few new shots in my port.
Please feel free to add me as a friend, and comment on my photos! And Thanks for reading!!