David is a fitness coach and photo model with latin origins (Spain and Portugal) who lives between Paris, France and Geneva, Switzerland. As a passionate and qualified sportsman, he has shared and transmitted his passion for sports through his profession for more than 3 years.
Being a dedicated fitness and athletics practitioner, David acquired lots of competences and much knowledge in the course of his academic education (masters in training and physical conditioning, masters in sports management, French state diploma in fitness training and body building). In the meantime, he gained a lot of experience on the field by practicing fitness himself and training many people with very different backgrounds and sports experiences.
David was also in charge of the physical conditioning of a professional French rally pilot and that of an amateur rugby team (French 3rd league).
More information about his sports coaching and e-training activities is available on www.davidcosta.fr
David is the french ambassador of REMINGTON France, is sponsorised by ES COLLECTION, REEBOK & TEGOR SPORT ELITE.
Besides his sports coach professional activity, David has performed numerous photo shootings with big US & European photographers : Michael Stokes (Los Angeles), Thomas Synnamon (NYC), David Vance (Miami), Luis Raphael (Miami), Joan Crisol (Madrid), Dylan Rosser (London), Fred Goudon (Paris), Jean Quelquejeu (Paris), Ernest Collins (Paris-New York), Mark Leighton (Lagos, Portugal), J.P. Raibaud (Paris), Nicolas andrew (London), Brice Hardelin (Paris) among others. Those fotographs enabled him to appear in a few publications and marketing campaigns such as:
- Model for the 2013 products of Remington France (shooting with Joan Crisol)
- Calendar « anges et démons 2013 » of David Vance (September 2012).
- Ambassador and official personal trainer de Remington France 2012-2013
- PUNCH Mag p. 46 (July 2012)
- # 6 Friendly Magazine, interview (July 2012)
- Advertising campaign « REEBOK CROSSFIT » (April 2012)
- # 328 LINK Magazine, cover (December 2011)
- # 1 JUST MEN Magazine, p. 44, 45, 46 & 47 (December 2011)
- # 20 Dijon Beaune Magazine, p.74 (November 2011)
- Bruno Gmunder’s Book « TURN ON SPORTS » (October 2011)
- # 1 FRIENDLY p.60,61 & 62 (August 2011)
- # 6 ODYSEA Magazine (Cover, August 2011)
- # 5 ODYSEA Magazine (cover, July 2011)
- # 172 NOIS Magazine (cover, July 2011)
- # 23 M Mensuel Magazine Summer 2011, p.69 & 72.
- # 168 TETU Magazine July 2011, p.25
- # 171 NOIS Magazine (cover, June 2011)
- # 17 Dijon Beaune Magazine, p.86 (May 2011).
- The advertising “sportswear” campaign for the 2011 ES COLLECTION (campaign launch May 2011)
- FHM Magazine May 2011, p.23.
- # 56 SENSITIF Magazine, p.35 (April 2011).
- Advertising for the underwear shop « Les dessous d’Apollon » (Paris, April 2011).
- #169 NOIS Magazine p.2 (April 2011 issue)
- #41 PREF Magazine p.115, 117. (November 2010 issue)
- #23 MEN’S HEALTH, p.25 : finalist of the cover boy contest (October 2010 issue)
- The advertising “swimwear” campaign for the 2011 ES COLLECTION (campaign launch in October 2010)
- #40 PREF Magazine, p.29. (September 2010 issue)
- #146 NOIS Magazine cover and p.2 (October 2010 issue)
- The Klaad shirts advertising for the 2009 and 2010 collections
- The web shooting for the Boysboutik website and that of the Bandy Birdy brand
- Dylan Rosser’s “100 men of the male form” in march 2010
- Dylan Rosser’s “Red book” in October 2009
- # 116 DNA Magazine: “Sexiest men alive 2009” p.66 (September 2009 issue)
- # 73 Globe magazine, p-32, January 2009.
- “Skins 2009” calendar by J.P. Raibaud
- “Basket League 2009” Jean Quelquejeu
- The advertising for Hector and Lola cachemire clothes November 2008.
- # 29 Sensitif magazine, p-23, November 2008.
- # 11 Blake mag, October 2008.
- And more than 200 featurings in website dedicate to masculine beauty
More information about his model activity is available on www.havanero.book.fr