SNEAK PEEK VIDEO TO THE JOSIEB 2014 CALENDAR COMING SOON!
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheOfficialJosieB
Born: 17 February 1981
Birthplace: New York, NY
Best known as: Glamour/Commercial Ink Model
Sultry, Josie B has been modeling since 2008, first in Connecticut and later in New York City and the surrounding tristate area. Like trends in fashion, Josie B loves to experiment and apply awareness to detail as much as possible. From the inception of an idea to the final frame, she brings you the creativity that’s been living in her head. Her inspiration comes from Punk Rock to Hip Hop, Annie Leibovitz to Gil Elvgren, Betty Page to Kate Beckinsale, Alternative to Glamour to whatever her mood and outcome calls for. Her determination represents five years of hard work as she tries to let go of any preconceived thoughts and pushes the propaganda envelope to inspire her inner beauty.
The Puerto Rican and Egyptian fire bomb has set out to expand her career in modeling just little over five years ago. Today, Josie B is recognized as the most sought-after beauty in Connecticut. Gushed over her organization and preparation for every photoshoot, it’s no wonder this model is always asked back before she ever steps out of the lens’ view.
When debating pure glamour models; Josie B’s name springs to the top of the multi-talented rising stars list. She’s a top model, makeup artist, stylist, and photographer.
Although, this ravishing raising star has co-hosted many radio segments, she’s also been featured in a variety of print magazines, online publications, book publications and websites.
Extending her fan base is one of the most important things she enjoys because of her online presence to help with new models and photographer portfolio’s. Josie B’s outgoing personality enables her to support others and speak to her fans directly from her Facebook fan page and website - which has opened many doors for her as a public figure.
- Urban Inked Issue #27 – Featured Model
- Stunnaz Ink Magazine Issue #4 - Featured Model
- ElGuzman Issue #1 – Cover Model & Featured Model
- SM Magazine Issue #10 – Featured Model
- DipStick Magazine Issue #1 – Featured Model
- Inclusion Magazine Winter 2013 Issue – Featured Model
- Sweetz Magazine – Featured Model
- So Be It Magazine - Featured Model
- Urban Inked Girls Magazine - Featured Model
- World Latin Star - Featured Model
- SXP Magazine - Cover Model & Featured Model
- Rock Confidential - Featured Model
- Chulo Magazine - Featured Model
- Urban Magazine - Featured Model
- BlackMen Magazine - Featured Model
- Inked Magazine - Featured Model
- Sweets Magazine - Featured Model
- ICandy-Mag - Featured Model
- Latin Ink Magazine - Featured Model
- EliteStreetz Magazine - Featured Model
- Echo Magazine - Featured Model
- Adelina’s Perfect Girl by Meriam Rodriguez - Book Cover
Fluent in Spanish and English
Andre Pagan Photography
Anthony Winters Photography
El Jong Photography
Frank Antonio Photography
AU REVOIR Photography
Pepper Negron Photography
Rogerio Luz Photography
Matthew Hanlon Photography
Adam Regan Photography
2HV Production Photography
Ed Freeman Photography
Bombshell Mandy Pinups