Living in the Savannah area I'm interested in getting a jump start on a productive modeling career. I'm looking forward to working with great photographers from all over. SCAD STUDENTS, I'M HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
I've only done work for students of photography and I'm being told that I should go further with making this a career.
Photographers: If we work together there are a few things I would highly recommend....
1. Respect. Nothing Further. If I'm uncomfortable I will let it be known. So, communication is key.
2. After a shoot, I would like to sample the photos. Let me know if you can or cannot make this happen, so we can find a common ground. Please place your name or website on it, I would love for people to see your work and KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
3. I'm interested in full nude, ONLY if it's going to be covered. (ie hat, clothing, woman in the shot, whatever is creative)
4. I'm highly skiddish about male photographers who only have men in their ports. (half or full nude men) Show me more versatility and I would be more comfortable with working with you.
5. Let's work together to get what we would like out of this industry. Communicate.