Charmaine DanielleModel Female Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/char82
Mayhem # 76766
Charmaine is a professional freelance model, and has been for over 8 years. Currently, Charmaine is only accepting paid assignments due to time constraints. When inquiring about working together, please include styling/concepts, who will be involved, and method/amount of compensation.
Charmaine is not willing to do nude photos, or anything of the like. Thanks for respecting this.
Please note, that friend requests are not accepted unless the 'friend' is someone who has made themselves known in some form.
New models are encouraged to inquire about photographers in the area - by doing so, Charmaine can offer educated recommendations to models as to who (and who not to) work with. Remember - cheap work isn't usually good and good work isn't usually cheap. You can't expect good photographers to work with you for free when there are models with more experience than you, paying them to build their portfolios.
Have you worked with Charmaine Danielle? Add Credits for Charmaine Danielle! >>
-Appeared in the Neighbourhood Express Magazine on the Fashion Page for the November 25th/07 issue
-Appeared in Las Vegas as a promotional model for the SEMA show in Oct/Nov 2007 - promotional model for X-Kote paint renewal systems based out of Coquitlam, BC - will be appearing in subsequent car shows and in Vegas again next year
-SST Cosmetics Launch fashion show runway model
-Currently an SST Cosmetics Signature Model, featured in magazines, fashion shows and SST ads/visuals across Canada, and soon to be US when the line launches there..
- Featured on SST's website/homepage at http://www.sstsignatureseries.com/
- Featured on kaitlynrae's website at www.kaitlynrae.ca
- Featured in posters inside Chelsalonspa, Saskatoon
- Featured on ESP salon sales homepage for December 2007 at www.espsalonsales.com
- Appeared on COVER of the ESP Buying Guide, December 2007
- Appeared in SALON magazine for January/08
- Appeared as BF Goodrich model for Sport Compact National Canadian tour and appeared in Sport Compact Magazine
- Appeared as a promotional model for Clear Solutions Auto Shield at the Majestics car show, April 2007 in Regina... Feature full page photo on Monday, April 30 in Regina Leader Post from the show
- Photo by Tracy Siermachesky featured as photo of the day on BetterPhoto, Feb 26, 06
- Appeared on Break.com as girl of the day
- Featured in poster inside Eye of the Needle Tattoo, Saskatoon
- Appeared as Rocker Babe on Rockstarweekly.com
... and more
Some photographers worked with and are recommended:
Toni Bernard of EOTN
Ben Checkowy photography of www.aperturephotographics.ca x 6
David Giesbrecht of www.evaimages.com x 2
Shawna L. Goodman of www.aperturephotographics.ca
Tracy Siermachesky of www.tracydphotography.com x 4
Troy Fleece of www.troyfleece.com x 2
Geoff Howe of www.geoffhowe.ca x 2
Sherry Fafard of www.sjphoto.ca x 3
Jason Grover of www.jasongrover.com
Kimball Regier of chelsalonspa and www.chelphoto.com x 3
Bill Hamilton of www.hamiltonphotographics.com x 3
Cory Morhart of www.tracelight.com
Karyn Kimberly Photorgraphy
Jerilyn L, MM #575911
Kimball V. Regier, MM #64954
KaitlynRae, MM #352780
Other models worked with:
Special Thanks to:
Tracy Siermachesky for the photo in the showcase gallery on OMP, & Image of the Day at Betterphoto.com
Ben Checkowy for not only being an awesome photographer, but also an amazing friend.
Ben Checkowy and Kim Regier for BOTH working on a project!
Jenny's Bridal Boutique in Saskatoon
The Roxy Theatre in Saskatoon
SJ Photo for the room and board!
Goodwood boardshop for the hookups
Jason Grover for the photo in the showcase gallery on OMP