Julie Lynn PhotographyPhotographer Female Bend, Oregon, US
My Website: My WebsiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/jwilsonphotography
Mayhem # 775505
Winner of "Picture of the Day" on Saturday, November 29th
Add me on Instagram to see A LOT more of my work......and a little bit of my life
My Instagram profile is: JulzTakesPhotos
**Formerly known as Julie Wilson Photography**
Please allow myself to introduce......myself First, with a photo. Since I get to see what you look like, it's only fair that you see me, as well.
My name is Julie and I am a female photographer working in the wedding photography industry. Photography has always been a passion of mine, but it wasn't until about 2008 that I decided to put my craft in motion and make it more than just a hobby... and it has taken off quicker than I ever anticipated! Not only do I shoot weddings, but I love to do artistic bridal shoots, especially trash the dress sessions! I buy wedding dresses all of the time for these occasions. This is a great addition to any model's portfolio, as it shows edge, classic beauty, and a willingness to get dirty on the job! Not to mention that they are loads of fun!
Right now, I am looking to expand my portfolio to more than just wedding photos, and would love to network with as many people as possible.... This includes MUA's, Hairstylists (we can work together on shoots, and when I get booked for a wedding, I can recommend you to my brides!) and models!
I will consider some TFCD with the right people. Feel free to contact me anytime to set up shoots or to network!
A few things to know about me:
1. I used to model myself, so I know exactly what you are feeling when you are in front of my camera, resulting in better direction on my part. I think this gives me an edge over my competition and helps you feel more comfortable.
2. I love to have fun, so get ready for a shoot to remember!
3. I tend to make friends with most people that I work with.
4. I am totally fine if you would like to bring an escort with you the first time that we work together. I'm a girl too, and I know that you can never be too safe!
5. I take my work seriously, and therefore the finished product will take a little time. I don't like giving out photos that aren't finished, so be patient, and hopefully it will pay off. I will always edit a few of the best ones right away and send them over within a day or 2 to hold you over, and the rest will be on a cd and given to you within a timely manner.
When I joined MM a few years ago, my profile said this: "My ultimate goal is to grace the pages of any bridal magazine.
"God wouldn't give us dreams if he didn't give us the ability to pursue them". Now that's a motto to live by!"
I can tell you that today I've been published over 6 times and have been featured in the L.A. Times on more than 2 occasions Dreams are always attainable......you just have to actually reach for the stars....they don't come to you.
Have you worked with Julie Lynn Photography? Add Credits for Julie Lynn Photography! >>
Featured in the L.A. Times for multiple weddings in 2012
Featured in OC Bride Magazine 8/12
Multiple Wedding blog publications
7 page bridal spread in IE Style Magazine
HomeTown Values Magazine (Cover Shots)
Fashion Bug Annual Fashion Show
Models that I've worked with:
Eva Kernova - Model MM #778331
Vanity Daniels- Model MM ##804145
Yvette Isais- Model and hairstylist MM #798378
Vanessa Carlson- MUA MM #755817
Trista Jolie- Wardrobe Stylist and model MM #801785
Fred Dibella- Model MM #10366
Briana Glamour-Junkies- MUA MM #751559
Christina Cossio - MUA - MM #662712
Kristal Pacilio - Model - MM #784505