I Love Being BlackClothing Designer Male Oakland, California, US
Los Angeles, California, US
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
My Website: I Love Being BlackMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/lovebeingblack
Mayhem # 784734
To combat self-hatred and negativity coming from outside or inside our community, and to do it with style.
IT'S A MOVEMENT
Established in 2003, I Love Being Black (ILBB) entered the fashion scene with unique & uplifting apparel and accessories. These products are sold online and at marketplaces, festivals, expos and trade shows.
Kumi Rauf, ILBB Owner/CEO, was the recipient of the 2007 Urban League Top 40 Under 40 award. ILBB makes many charitable contributions to organization such as: Sistas Against Drugs & Alcohol Abuse, NSBE, The Urban League, Bibliotheque du Soleil (a Haitian library), Children's Read-a-loud Program and more.
FACEBOOK FACTS & STATS
• ILBB is currently in the top .1% of Facebook pages with over 5 Million fans
• We are currently in the top 20 for all clothing pages, behind Puma
• About 20% of our fans reside outside of America
• We've averaged a net gain of 10,000 per day since June 2010
• "Growing 'I Love Being Black' to 5 Million, with Kumi Rauf" - GrindAndThrive
• "Creating A Business Venture..." (March 2011) - Atlanta Post
• "Facebook Loves Black People" (July 2010) - Bossip
• "Over 1 million Facebook Fans Agree" (June 2010) - The Grio
• "One Million Facebook Fans" (June 2010) - EURWeb
• Phone: 1.310.807.5775
• Email: Contact link
• Website: http://becauseimblack.com
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/lovebeingblack
Create your own visitor map!
We've done shoots all over the world including but not limited to: United States, Brazil, Morocco, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Jamaica, Barbados, Bahamas, Kemet (Egypt), Colombia, Belize etc. This Movement is Worldwide... coming to a town near you