svetkoPhotographer Male Orlando, Florida, US
My Website: Svetozar PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/photo54
Mayhem # 784941
"Everything popular is wrong."
-- Oscar Wilde
if you want to work with me, PLEASE READ:
--- i use www.modelrun.com to manage my photo shoots and calendar, so it would be the best to contact me there for easy to schedule photo shoots. I'm #1923.
--- i AM interested in shooting fashion (and more), but why ALL models want to shoot fashion - i'll never know
--- i'm convinced that modeling is harder than photography, but i hardly accept this with understanding. think about it
--- i love to work with smart, realistic and energetic models with personality and artistic skills
--- STANDARD RATES:
- Photography: (Models only) - $135/hour - fashion, glamour, swimsuit, lingerie, portrait, commercial, head-shots, polaroids, artistic, etc. your choice of studio, location or both.
- agency and client rates depend on the project, starting at $300/hour.
- Video: $200 / HD model reel (1080p - shot on 7D) (model reels used to be a nice addition to model's portfolio, but now all legit agencies require their models to have a model reel.
MODEL REEL SAMPLE: http://vimeo.com/18140969
--- TFP - LIMITED but always will be doing it. also good to know:
- i do NOT work for your family, boyfriend or your ego, i hope you don't either.
- i do NOT shoot Portraits or Commercial for free. and by the way, that Orlando "model agency" that promised you commercial work simply tricked you.
- no fashion TFP with models that don't meet the requirements and have the look of a fashion model. it doesn't benefit our portfolios - neither mine nor yours. (orlando models, wake up - there's not a single fashion designer/client that lives in Disneyland!
- "ANYTHING" - please don't say "anything" when i ask you what you would like to shoot, because i would offer you to get naked and shoot you with my dog humping your leg. i'm serious - i will. so let's not exchange 7 messages before finding out that all you care for is casual jeans shots in "colorful" locations. i'm not into this unless you look like Natalia Vodianova
- ESCORTS - why not, i love escorts, bring one for me as well! or can I bring an escort myself? i have a couple of weirdo friends that just like to watch - "they won't be in the way!" no?? why not?
- i don't mind sharing my experience with you, but please try to do at least some of your homework before you contact me.
- please do not teach me how to shoot and do not insist on me telling you every detail of my "idea" for the shoot ahead. i know you really like that green pipe downtown that you think it looks "REALLY COOL" but don't try to make me go there and shoot you next to it, because i won't.
- i deliver pictures slower than normal. it's not you - it's me!
- no, i cannot email you the whole photo shoot
FINAL TIP to all smart models: "fashion" is a word that has damaged most models' careers, leaving them with nothing at the end. freelance modeling can be a very serious career, but it does NOT include fashion (no fashion client works with models directly - they all use agencies).
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard Feynman
there's no power in the world that will make you believe me now, but just remember these words when you turn 30 and haven't made a penny from modeling. find out why. (the word "fashion" would be a good place to start)
Have you worked with svetko? Add Credits for svetko! >>
"Everything popular is wrong."
"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."
"Art is the elimination of the unnecessary."
All images in my profile are ©Svetozar.com. All rights reserved.