"Everything popular is wrong."
-- Oscar Wilde
if you want to work with me, PLEASE READ:
--- i use www.modelrun.com
to manage my photo shoots and calendar, so it would be the best to contact me there for easy to schedule photo shoots. I'm #1923.
--- i AM interested in shooting fashion (and more), but why ALL models want to shoot fashion - i'll never know
--- i'm convinced that modeling is harder than photography, but i hardly accept this with understanding. think about it
--- i love to work with smart, realistic and energetic models with personality and artistic skills
--- STANDARD RATES:
(Models only) - $135/hour
- fashion, glamour, swimsuit, lingerie, portrait, commercial, head-shots, polaroids, artistic, etc. your choice of studio, location or both.
- agency and client rates depend on the project, starting at $300/hour
$200 / HD
model reel (1080p - shot on 7D
) (model reels used to be a nice addition to model's portfolio, but now all legit agencies require
their models to have a model reel.
MODEL REEL SAMPLE: http://vimeo.com/18140969
--- TFP - LIMITED but always will be doing it. also good to know:
- i do NOT work for your family, boyfriend or your ego, i hope you don't either.
- i do NOT shoot Portraits or Commercial for free. and by the way, that Orlando "model agency" that promised you commercial work simply tricked you.
- no fashion TFP with models that don't meet the requirements and have the look of a fashion model. it doesn't benefit our portfolios - neither mine nor yours. (orlando models, wake up - there's not a single fashion designer/client that lives in Disneyland!
- please don't say "anything"
when i ask you what you would like to shoot, because i would offer you to get naked and shoot you with my dog humping your leg. i'm serious - i will. so let's not exchange 7 messages before finding out that all you care for is casual jeans shots in "colorful" locations. i'm not into this unless you look like Natalia Vodianova
- ESCORTS - why not, i love escorts, bring one for me as well! or can I bring an escort myself? i have a couple of weirdo friends that just like to watch - "they won't be in the way!" no?? why not?
- i don't mind sharing my experience with you, but please try to do at least some of your homework before you contact me.
- please do not teach me how to shoot and do not insist on me telling you every detail of my "idea" for the shoot ahead. i know you really like that green pipe downtown that you think it looks "REALLY COOL" but don't try to make me go there and shoot you next to it, because i won't.
- i deliver pictures slower than normal. it's not you - it's me!
- no, i cannot email
you the whole photo shoot
FINAL TIP to all smart models: "fashion" is a word that has damaged most models' careers, leaving them with nothing at the end. freelance modeling can be a very serious career, but it does NOT include fashion (no fashion client works with models directly - they all use agencies).
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool."
there's no power in the world that will make you believe me now, but just remember these words when you turn 30 and haven't made a penny from modeling. find out why. (the word "fashion" would be a good place to start)