, Tallahassee, Florida's newest and most exciting pro-level photography studio has now erupted on the scene! WE are a group of high end photographers with experience ranging from over 35 years in photography to brand new photographers.
We specialized in digitial photography with an eye toward modeling, glamour, commercial and weddings.
Our services also include:
- Fine Art Portraiture
- High End CEO Portraiture in studio or on location)
- Standard Business Portraits
- Senior Portraits
- Fine Art Maternity Image
- Boudoir and Glamour Portraits
- Headshots and Promo Images
- Model Portfolios (both Digital and Printed)
- Comp Cards
We are now offering INDIVIDUAL and GROUP CLASSES in:
- Photoshop Techniques
- Studio Lighting Techniques
- Commerical and Still Life
- Posing Techniques
All classes will be taught from the beginner level up to the advanced level and can be modified to meet YOUR personal needs or requirements.
We are also looking for high quality make up artist and other industry related professionals to join our studio so feel free to call or stop by if you need a high-level top quality studio to work in.
is located at:
715 Railroad Avenue
Tallahassee, Fl 32304
, a new fully equipped profession photography studio with over 3000 square interior feet is now open and ready for use. Studio rental is available to both local and visiting Photographers who want a clean, safe professional environment to meet clients or shoot a studio session.
is conveniently located on the corner of Gaines Street and Railroad Avenue almost in the middle of Tallahasseeâs Art District just a few blocks from the State Capitol Complex, FSU and FAMU. While you are working here, if you decide to shoot outside you are within walking distance of Tallahassee beautiful historic downtown area and two blocks away from Tallahasseeâs Old Train Depot.
The studio has a large meet and greet area, dressing room with racks full of outfits, unlimited large open shooting areas, make up stand for MAU. There is even a refrigerator and complete sound system for you to use. The overhead ranges from about 12 usable feet along the outer wall to about 15 usable feet in the center of the studio. The studio is equipped with high-end professional equipment and numerous props.
Current Shooting Areas:
* Stone wall (completed Feb 15, 2008)
* 25 foot long by 30 foot wide by 15 foot tall white high key area.
* 18 foot wide by 12 foot tall black wall
* 22 foot wide by 12 foot tall rolled tin wall
* 10 foot wide by 12 tall texture paint wall
* Open 50 long by 30 foot wide by 12-15 foot tall shooting area
* 2 Metal 15 foot wide by 12 foot tall bay doors
Future Shooting Areas:
* Street Art/Urban Graffiti Wall
Equipment INCLUDED in rental:
* 11 Professional studio lights
* Wireless transmitters and receivers
* Apple/Mac computer with 19â monitor for review and burning of CDâs or DVDâs
* All Props and wardrobes
* Numerous drapes and muslin
In addition to all the above, we also have:
* Large Video Projection room for image reviews and consutations. (currently under construction)
* A large classroom area with seating for up to 20+ people
* Wireless High Speed Internet
If you need a top flight pro studio to work in for a quarter day, half-day, full day, weekly or monthly bases give me a shout. Before you commit to any other studio in Tallahassee, see what they really have to offer and how much they want then talk to me and lets see what I can do to help you out! You no longer have to make do with meeting your clients or models at a coffee shop or book store. Remember the old saying, "you get what you pay for" and CHEAPER ISN"T ALWAYS BETTER!! Especially if what you end up with is a substandard small cramped low ceiling second rate or makeshift studio.
So after you've talked to the "other rental studios" just contact me at 850.570.7771
and I will be happy to work something out for you!
In fact, if you will bring us a written price agreement from any other studio in the area, we will either meet or beat their price or you get a 1/2 hour studio session FREE!
Whatever your photographic needs are, we can meet them here at Studio 715