My photographic philosophy is simple-this relationship is a collaborative, cooperative creative process-your desires, ideas and suggestions are paramount to a successful shoot. My goals are very simple:
-Build my skills
-Create good art
-Build a reference library for my brush art-watercolor and oils
-Meet new models and create some new friends
-Help whoever I can by helping to build great portfolios at a minimum cost
by using Trade For (TF) concept-you pose for me/I provide images
I am happy to work on a TF basis with models seeking to build or update their portfolios. I'm not in this commercially-there is no profit motive.
FIVE easy steps to work with me:
1. Review this port and my linked gallery (http://v2-boy.deviantart.com/
) and portfolio (http://gryphonvisualarts.daportfolio.com
) Recent work shows up in the DA gallery first.
2. Review the Model Comments in the Tag section below and feel free to contact any of them to assure yourself of my work ethic, conduct and performance;
3. Contact me at by private message. Let me know your availability-dates and times, email address and a cell/phone number.
4. Maintain contact with me by cell and/or internet and I will do the same with you
5. Please, ask any and all questions that you have to resolve issues of comfort, safety and security before we schedule the shoot.
I am willing to travel to you and I am willing to react to a short notice request, IF we are working to mutually beneficial goals. Let's make some art.