- ETHNIC / TRIBAL (For Filipino photographers, I think you know what I'm talking about)
- ART (including body painting and masks; conceptual shots)
- HEAVY METAL
** absolutely NO nudes or porn **
- Willing to do TFP/ TFCD.
- Willing to travel cross-country if expenses are paid.
- Can commute if within my area.
I am always on time for projects. Please be reminded that if I have to do glamour portraits or hair portraits, you must have a stylist and make-up artist available because I cannot do my own hair or very complicated make-up.
- One keloid scar on my left shoulder.
*TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS*
- no tattoos, one piercing in each ear.
- Nike Ad Contest: Entry "Taya" (Tag) (2004)
- Nestle "Sa Mata ng Bata" commercial (In the Eyes of a Child) at 10 years old. (1994)
**** UPDATE ****
Have recently moved to New York and am still in the process of getting used to the city. Interested photographers may drop a line here. Thanks.
Recently, I've been getting scammed by perverts posing as photographers and/or talent scouts and I'm starting to get really annoyed. The reason why my IM screen names were added on my profile was NOT to get perved at and I'm on the verge of murder. No, really. This is getting stupid. I have lawyers, I have connections. I'm not going to just pose for someone who wants to audition me via webcam. NO. I'm not stupid. The people who put up their portfolios here are NOT stupid. From now on, all contact with me should remain here on MM.