Justine Danielle- Agency Represented- MMG New York
Published Model. Figure Skater. Aerialist. Skin Care. Makeup. Cool Chick.
Beauty Commercial Editorial Hair/Makeup Lifestyle
Performance Artist Acting Print Lingerie Art
Body Paint Glamour Stunt Swimwear Fitness
Promotional Athletic Dance Spokesperson/Host
Implied/Partial Nude Pinup Sports Parts Modeling
Being a model/ performer is my full time job,
so I am available everyday if I am not booked already.
CURRENT TRAVEL NOTICE
East Coast model. Can and will travel with expenses paid.
Access to car, close to Metro station, Valid U.S passport.
No travel notices at this time.
MY WEBSITE: www.jussiedartistry.com
MY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
MY AGENT: email@example.com
SPECIALTY SKILLS & MARKINGS
- Figure Skater- Competitive Freestyle, Ice Dance & Professionally (18 years)
- Aerial Acrobatics- Silks, Trapeze, some Lyra (4 years)
- Dancer- Ballet, Tap, Lyric, Hip Hop, Modern, Ballroom. (10-15 years)
- Esthetician (Certified in state of Connecticut) - Makeup Artist
- Belly button pierced. Ears pierced once. No tattoos. No heavy scarring
MY VIEWS ON PHOTOSHOOTS
I believe a structured creative team and a vision beforehand is what makes a photo shoot successful. I like to discuss concepts prior/call sheet (date, time, makeup, hair, wardrobe, other models, location, etc.). If there is no makeup or hair provided, I have a highly recommended team. If this is an in depth testing session you are contacting me for I prefer to know what is going on (not the day before), and if the story line isn't strong - I won't consider.
My rates start at $80.00 an hour.
Contact me privately for my modeling rate breakdown sheet.
If you contact me for any testing work, understand I will request at least travel to be reimbursed.
Being a model/ performer is my full time job, testing is very limited. be very specific on what you are looking to test, please
I also take care of my hair stylist and makeup artist in the event no one is staffed for a shoot. I NEVER come to a photo shoot unprepared/without a styling team.
HIRING & CONTACTING ME FOR WORK
- Please mention if the shoot is for a tear sheet, ad or event.
- Leave your name, email, & a phone number where you can be reached.
- Send your web page link if available.
- Please view my website if you have an interest in shooting me with aerial acrobatics for specifications.
- I do not shoot topless without compensation, nor without contracted submissions. No exceptions.
[b]I have my own model releases/performance waivers, and my agent always views my most recent work.
Resume and References Available