Geena MatusonModel Female Walpole, Massachusetts, US
My Website: GeenaMatuson.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/geenamat
Mayhem # 809326
I graduated MassArt in 2013 with a BFA in Film/Video, currently working as a freelance web designer, and recently as an artist's model, amidst personal artistic projects.
Though I enjoy creating and post-processing my own work, I also like being in front of the lens. I'm a skilled color grader and photographer, my work featured in gallery shows internationally. When I work with a photographer, I expect to be treated with the same respect and acknowledgement of my skills as both an artist and model that I grant to a fellow photographer, and I thank you.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Geenamatuson
- Artist modeling
- Play with light, shadow and color, projections - high contrast + depth
- Edgy, high fashion, crazy make-up and hair, dramatic
- Indie, geometric
- Make-up + hair shoots
- Clothing, brand or product modeling
* I do TF shoots only if H/MUA is available. I can travel, keeping it close to MA.
* No flat, amateur images. Test shoots on a case-specific basis. Will not work with someone who just buys a camera and wants to shoot girls in front of a sheet wearing a sports jersey.
* Check out my 'Geena's Favorite Photos' List (below) to see images I would love to recreate, ideas I love, and the styles in which I'd like to shoot! Nudity is not my priority.
Contact me through MM - once we get the ball rolling, we can email! You can also reach out to me through my website @ www.geenamatuson.com.
- Hair Preview 2013
- Hair Show 2012
- 'Emerging Fashion Designers 2' by Sally Congdon-Martin
- Online ad for Boston's Revere Hotel Re-Opening, 2012
- Hair Preview 2011
I've also done some runway work...
Have you worked with Geena Matuson? Add Credits for Geena Matuson! >>