First KissPhotographer Male San Diego, California, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/trevortime First Kiss
Mayhem # 819816
like me at http://www.facebook.com/firstkissphotography
This is my CAMERA. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My CAMERA is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My CAMERA without me is useless. Without my CAMERA, I am useless.
Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to collaborate and create something amazing. Serious inquiries only.
Some random thoughts:
• I want to have an idea in mind before we shoot so we don't waste each other's time with shots neither of us will use. The more planning before the shoot the better the outcome.
• I shoot fast, my average shoot is 1 hour, i don't like to drag things on, when the vision has already been solidified then the execution doesn't need to take forever in my opinion.
• I have a studio at my business located in Kearny Mesa so you don't need to worry about shooting in my garage.
• I'm for the most part only available weekday afternoons to shoot, weekends are spent either shooting brides or chasing my kids which are both exhausting.
• I love the smell of gasoline.
• My celebrity shots come from my work as a press photographer every year at Comic-Con and various red carpet events. Shooting with me does not mean you will get to meet Natalie Portman. Sorry.
• I don't think Jessica Alba is ugly.
• I am not afraid to admit that I listen (and possibly sing with the window up) to Taylor Swift. And yes, I am Iron Man.
• I am open to TF shoots under certain conditions (conditions meaning you or I have a very good idea and am someone i'd like to shoot.) If you want to shoot with me TF then be prepared to collaborate and tell a story.
**Please be on time to photoshoots, a lot of preparation (and daycare) goes on for me to do these shoots so I'd appreciate the respect of being on time. I'll show you the same courtesy.
You make a great photographer, because you are respectful, nice, and you make me giggle sometimes. I love that you don't wastet time on shoots and get right down to business. You have good focus, and I have definitely connected with your camera and it shows in our work. I like that you are multi-talented and know how to edit a photograph with digital art like my fairy wings, that was awesome! I am glad we get to work together, you make ordinary people look glamorous and interesting, and that is art itself. I also appreciate your team effort and your professionalism. You know how to market yourself in a positive way, nothing outrageous or compelling, that is very important to be successful in this industry and that makes you stand out from the rest of so called photographers here on model mayhem, at least in my view. And, you have heart and passion so when you take a picture, you subconsciously know what will or will not work, you also express that in your emotion and I have noticed, analyzed, and learned a lot from you with few words in exchange. I am glad that we have subconscious teamwork and connection when we have shoots. I have to say, you are definitely one of my most favorite photographers. You have class, quality, and punctuality and that is key in the business world and all world that is. Go you!
- Vlada #1061204 "Babydoll"