Pascal BaetensPhotographer Male , ,
My Website: www.pascalbaetens.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/pascalbaetens
Mayhem # 822991
Through my nude and dance photography, I try to create images of beauty and elegance. At the same time, I want them to be honest, showing a real facet of my models' emotional world. My aim is to show the pictures in books and exhibitions.
For 2016, I'm welcoming models:
- for elegant, sensual emotional nudes
- for gracious classic ballet photos in tutu (only professionals)
My workshop program includes:
- portrait photography (21/22 May, 17/18 September, Belgium)
- nude photography (13/17 August, Belgium; 1/5 October, Ibiza, Spain)
I'm living & working in the photogenic Salve Mater (ex-)monastery near Leuven, at about 30 minutes drive from Brussels, but also travel the world on the search of gorgeous images of wonderful people.
- 'Nude photography, the art and the craft', English, US, German, Norvegian,
Spanish, Brazilian, Korean and Chinese editions (2008/2011).
- 'A Pocketful of Nudes', Images Publishing, Australia (2008).
- 'Heavenly Beauties', Amphoto Books, USA (2005).
- 'Heavenly Girls', Edition Skylight, Switzerland (2004)
- 'The Art of Nude Photography', Amphoto Books, USA (2003)
- 'Allegro Sensibile', Weingarten Kunstverlag, Germany (2002)
- 'The Fragile Touch', Foto-Art, Belgium; EPS, UK (1999)
Magazines: Elle, Maxim, Men's Health, FHM, Menzo, Feeling, Playboy,...
Exhibitions: Art Paris, Art Brussels, Art Beijing, Photo L.A., Photo S.F. Photo N.Y.,...
Have you worked with Pascal Baetens? Add Credits for Pascal Baetens! >>