Hi, I'm Linzi! Relocated to London last year and am absolutely loving it here!! I consider myself to be bubbly, friendly, easy to get on with and more importantly, I am happy to do to try out new and exciting things for a shoot. When I am working I put in 100% to get the perfect shot for both myself and the photographer/mua because I find it is so rewarding. I believe I have a unique look as I have experimeted with lots of various colours, styles and moods in previous work and have proved my versatility.
I am looking for more experience in the London area and to get myself noticed, focusing initially on time for print work to build up my portfolio. Past experience has led me to believe I have a style that suits editorial shots more than high fashion, but I have done both.
I look forward to working with lots of new professional photographers, make-up artists and stylists. Feel free to contact me, I will never not get back to anyone!
- 2 page advertisement for a high end shoe and accessory Boutique.
- 2008 Calendar, based on the Glamazon woman.
- Face of a high end jewellers throughout 2007.
- Mia Shoes and accessories - Level Hairdressing
- Esteem Jewelers
- David the jewelers
- Cameron Wilson Photographer
- Cameron Wilson (photographer)
- AtomicSparkle/ Umbar Shakir (photographer)
- Angela Holthuis (MUA)
- Mark Chappell (photographer)
- Shot on location in Southern France.
- Walked in several catwalks, including one for L'Oreal.
- Worked with Photographer Cameron Wilson of TheEighthSin.com