BREAKING NEWS: I've recently moved and have none of my old photography equipment anymore. Until I can afford new gear, I will not be able to do any shoots.
Hello, the names Thomas Cila and if you have any questions, comments or concerns - feel free to message me.
Also, please feel free to look over the information below as I try to cover the most common questions and concerns ahead of time Thank you for your time.
I offer exceptional Senior Citizen and Military/Public Service Discounts!
Anywhere from 25-50% off. Thank you for keeping us safe; and if you're a senior, thanks for all your hard work and putting up with all the crazy kids nowadays!
* 30 minute photo shoot starts at $100.
* Senior Pictures start at $150.
* Birthday's start at $200. (Price varies based on time)
* Engagement shoot starts at $250. (Price varies based on time)
* Wedding Photography starts at $500 (Price varies based on time)
* Any other photoshoot is negotiable.
Please note, all photoshoot costs will provide a set amount of photos (Around 10 - 15 with exceptions of Weddings) that can be emailed, or uploaded for your convenience to download.
Packaging Prices: (Unless otherwise noted; prices are for a single product)
* Premium Quality Prints start at $7 each.
* Framed Portraits start at $20.
* A DVD of High Quality Photos $25.
* Calendars start at $30.
* A set of 25 High Quality Premium Cards start at $40.
* Photo Books start at $50.
* Premium Quality Gallery Wraps start at $75.
Nothing's really changed, but now I'm looking for new models now that I'm down here in Vancouver, WA. If you're interested please feel free to send me a message and maybe we can work something out!
Just a few things you should know before sending me a message:
If you are under 18, your parents and or guardians must come to the shoots.
* You can bring escorts.
* Most of my shoots will be outdoors or in somewhat of a public setting.
* I generally will not pay you to model for me.
* If you do model for me, I will get you the photos as soon as possible. If I'm not terribly busy, you can get the photos same day!
* I am more than willing to travel to your location (Or meet somewhere in the middle if you are very far) if there are reasonable places nearby to shoot.
* I shoot outdoors mainly. Parks are a good example of this. Since it is outdoors, weather and ambient light are my friends and sometimes can be a bit of a let down. But I've never canceled a single shoot and always made things work regardless!
* I'm usually pretty quick. Most shoots last between 15 - 30 minutes. Sometimes they're longer, this however is not a regular occurrence.
* I'm family friendly. I've worked around and with kids for a long time. I don't swear, smoke or drink.
* If you would like to see the original photos, feel free to ask.
* I also do all my own retouching, if you don't like how I retouched something you can let me know and we can probably get something you like
As much as I'm willing to work with just about everyone, just be aware that:
I won't deal with people who have or bring poor attitudes (IE: rude, annoying, stuck up, etc.) to a shoot. Sorry, I just wont have it.