Ford Models (LA/SF)
Elite Model Management
BMG Model Management
Wunder Model Management *******
Click Models Los Angeles
Willow Model Management *******
My Elite Models
Hair Model Express (Hairmodelexpress.com)
Status LA Fashion Magazine October 2012 - Jaimie Hilfiger Interview Pages 26-31.
Elle Girl - Jaimie Hilfiger (feature interview - March 2012)
Psychology Today - Slow Fashion with Jaimie Hilfiger (April 2012)
Louis Vuitton Asia
Enzoani.com Bridal and Evening Gowns
Enzoani Bridal and Prom Fashion - Annual Runway
Garb by Kalypso
Igdal Dahan - ID-Exchange Jewelry
Kicka Custom Creations
Grace Beverly Hills
Ingenious Fashion - http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= … amp;type=1
Glenda Jensen Couture
The Stork Magazine (Model Andrea Bundalian)
World Poker Tour - Royal Flush Girls (Ivy Teves)
Elle Girl (Jaimie Hilfiger March 2012)
The Ring Magazine
Fighters Only Magazine (Fall 2011)
The Bubble Magazine
Kaboom Magazine (Danielle Robinson)
Kabloom Magazine (Kitty Lee)
My shoot with model Jaimie Hilfiger (Tommy Hilfiger's niece) at my studio for BCBG and Nicole Miller.
NOTE: Here are my expectations:
1. Always think safety first.
2. Come with maximum energy. Half-ass'd effort sucks. Think EPIC!
3. Nudity and Implied - As Reuben from Glamtography posted, "Please do not ask me to shoot nude or implied--I always wear clothes when I shoot." Only if the shoot has significant artistic value. No arm twisting or wrangling. Just say, "no."
4. Please be prompt. Please provide ample notice if late or if you need to cancel. The MUA, HS and other staff members could be elsewhere generating income.
5. Please come clean. Make sure nails and hair come clean. 2-toned hair roots are not fun to photoshop.
6. If you bring outfits, make sure they are maintained: steamed and ironed.
7. If you're interested in shooting with me (or replying back to my tag/message), please message me your contact info (txt number, email, etc). I agree, this isn't a dating service or match.com. Giving me your personal contact info just confirms that you are serious about shooting with me.
8. I do not pay models to shoot with them.
9. Finally, have fun, relax, and enjoy life.
Please don't feel offended if I don't reply to your Friend, email, or MM Message right away. I'm often swimming through a ton of messages...just getting through them. Sorry.
One more thing...if I friend you, it means I want to collaborate on a shoot with you.