View my work at:
http://www.fashionising.com/photographe … 50902.html
(My New Work)
(Fashion and Runway)
Passionate photographer with more than 25 years experience. Skilled in Photoshop and retouching. I do model, fashion, wedding, advertising, food, product and catalog photography. My website is www.JustCallJames.com
(still working on setting up a twitter, facebook and myspace for myself.) You can find my blog here: http://www.justcalljames.blogspot.com/
♦♦-[My Rates Breakdown]-♦♦
4 Looks, 3 hours of Shooting for $150
• Models/MUA/Designers: $150 for the first 2 hours, then $50 per hour.
• Non-Commercial: $250 for the first 4 hours, then $150 per hour.
• Commercial: $500 for the first 3 hours, then $150 per hour.
• Weddings: Packages start at $1500.
• Half-day Rate: $750 (up to 5 hours)
• Day Rate: $1500 (up to 10 hours)
• Studio Cost: $150 (in addition to shoot rate) [No studio/location fees for Models]
Touchup: included with Model work, $25 per image for the rest.
►Every *PAID* Model-Shoot◄ gets you 20-25 fully edited photos of your choice (including graphics if requested). Any additional shots are $10/per image or composite. The photos will be delivered via a download link one week after the shoot or via CD in-person if you choose. Exceptions are weddings & events, where all the photos will be online in two days & delivered via DVD three weeks after the shoot.
Quotes I uhmmm...stole:
- " I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot... and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed. " - Michael Jordan -
- " I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' - Muhammad Ali -
“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else”
Judy Garland -