Shaz BegumModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: My Flickr streamMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/shazfabrications
Mayhem # 860754
Hey guys, I'm a twenty one year old (city of London) PA...
Half Asian half Welsh... I have a very versatile look, or so I have been told.
Note: As of May 2009 I am doing limited test/TF* shoots. Thank you
PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT MY IDEAS BELOW
I am now a signed model.
I have only recently discovered how interesting photographers and MUAs can make me look. I am a hard working individual who takes all my lines of work seriously.
If you are interested in working with me please provide me with the following details:
Location of shoot?
MUA to be present?
Wardrobe to be present?
What type of images are you hoping to get out of a shoot with me?
Length of shoot?
I do love working with MUAs and wardrobes particularly, as I find they have more of an edge and can make me look far more interesting/different than I ever could, after all it is their profession to do so! All that said, I am happy to do my own make up and dress myself, funnily enough... Anyone who has cool ideas and can make me look good, contact me!
I am interested in fantasy/fashion/vintage/goth modeling particularly... But would love to discuss if you have any ideas you think I could work with.
PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME FRIEND HERE UNLESS YOU WISH TO WORK WITH ME
1) Me holding a gun- military look
2) Dressed up as a fairy...
3) Tight tourniquet around my upper arm holding an injection, messed up hair and make up... In some sort of warehouse/deserted building
4) Standing on a window ledge bent around the frame
5) Fashion- wearing a dress, city background, everything but me blurred, possibly lots of shopping bags in my hand/little dog? (Might need your help getting hold of a dog )
6) Fashion- Dressed in a t-shirt, blowing a bubble with chewing gum, ipod in hand...
7) Biker chick! Wearing shorts, leather jacket, one glove...
8) Wearing plain vest top, grabbing from one side, messy jeans with a male model... Recreating a 'Levis's' like shoot
I have loads more... What do you guys think? Can you help me create these images? Contact me talented people! :p