Mayhem # 86174
BEAR WITH ME! My portfolio is under construction.
~WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM ME~
* I have the ability to do (and have thus far done) all my own hair & makeup
* I have a huge costume wardrobe to fit ANY style
* I am always willing to try new things
* I can dance, have a basic understanding of belly dancing, spin poi (both
l.e.d & fire), & am currently working on learning to juggle!
* I am willing to shoot in uncomfortable conditions (i.e. awkward poses &
* I dabble in all visual arts, so I am able to create props & sets to suit
* I never bail on a shoot! I am always prepared & on time.
* I always have a list of themes & ideas to shoot
* I reserve the right to bring an escort. No exceptions.
* I DO NOT SHOOT NUDES. No exceptions.
~WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU~
* If YOU contacted ME to shoot a concept of your choice, my rates are
* If you are requesting that I travel more than 1/2 hour for a shoot & I have
agreed to waive payment (either because I am in love with your concept
or you are shooting a concept of my own choosing), I require
compensation for travel expenses
* I expect that you will show up, ON TIME, for our shoot. If you must cancel,
I expect to be notified ASAP.
~WHAT I AM LOOKING TO ADD TO MY PORT~
My photography passion is digital editing and images that extend beyond the walls of reality. I dig photos that utilize unique perspectives, use intense colors that POP, and create that feeling in the viewer of "I've had this dream before..." (See my lists for examples of what gets my heart racing and my imagination soaring.)
1. MUSIC! Music is among my top passions. Often a song (or sometimes even an entire album) paints a picture in the mind. I would like to bring these images out of the imagination and into reality! A few currently in mind: Medusapus by Tornado Rider, the entire self-titled album by Devil Makes Three, and any of several songs by Dispatch. I am very open-minded so if there is an album, artist or song that has inspired YOU, feel free to suggest them to me. I will take a listen and get back to you right away.
2. HUMAN EMOTION: In light of some of my more current readings, I would like to work on projects portraying the spectrum of human emotion and how it complicates our lives. I have several concepts in mind relating to romantic relationships, work, and a general feel of being trapped by our own limitations.
3. CLOWNS! I have done many clown shoots and always enjoy them! Contact me if you would be interested in discussing any clown concept.
Contact me for more information or if you have related ideas of your own. I look forward to working with you!