Katelin ElisabethModel Female London, England, United Kingdom My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/katelinelisabeth
Mayhem # 863022
Hi, my name is Katelin.
Having started out my training in the industry as a dancer and doing modelling on the side I am now looking to shift my fully time focus into the modeling and acting side of the industry! I have done TF shoots and am now looking to primarily do paid work, but am still always open to hearing about ideas that may be on a TF basis
I have professional modelling and acting credits, and was published in an advert in an issue of UK Vogue. I have done runway as well as print modelling for various adverts, which have been used in top shops (including Top Shop in Oxford st. in London), online, and other publishings
I have just finished a contract working in a production show in Hong Kong/Macau as a dancer in a cabaret style show. Just before that I was working with Jean Ann Ryan Productions as adage specialty/dancer/aerialist/model. My dance jobs have ranged from production shows to music videos to Bollywood films, so have worked on a variety of projects and shoots.
I graduated from Central School of Ballet as part of the three year degree program in Professional Dance and Performance.
* I'm hoping I can have the opportunity to stand out from others. I believe I would be a good asset to any job or role, as I feel I could bring an excited and focused energy. As I said I'm a trained dancer, model and actress (with professional credits in all three aspects) which means one of my skills is that I can take direction and apply it fast...I'm also a bit of a perfectionist, so will always put everything I have into creating the look, image and feel the client would be wanting to achieve in various jobs!
Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working on some amazing projects!
Have you worked with Katelin Elisabeth? Add Credits for Katelin Elisabeth! >>
* Vogue uk 2011
* Head and Shoulders – dancer extra
* Walkers Crisps - extra
* Green Giant Soup - flourist
* Nokia – giggling girl
* The Kennedy's - mini series 2011 (Katie Holmes & Greg Kinnear)
* Cranford - BBC Christmas Special 2009
* Pacific Rim - 2013 release
* The Vow - 2011 (Channing Tatum & Rachel McAdams)
* RA. One - Bollywood
* House Full - Bollywood
* Me and Orson Wells (Extra - school girl)
* The Belly of The Beast (Main female character)
* The Deadly Pursuit (Victim - Based on the life and story of Ted Bundy)
* "Old Skool" - K.I.G Family (Dancer/extra)
* "Mercy" - Duffy (Dancer - North American Version)