Chris S JacobsPhotographer Male Tempe, Arizona, US
My Website: My Nebraska ProfileMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/IIIGP
Mayhem # 867651
My name is Christopher S. Jacobs. I am a college graduate in the field of film and photography from Tempe Arizona. I am back in Lincoln and wanted to arrange some shoots. I have an extensive portfolio and wish to continue building it wherever I am. My cell is (224) 200-1709. If models from Tempe or anywhere in AZ want to travel to me, compensation will be given. Bare in mind I am not a rich person, so from time to time I want trade props for services.
My rules for shoots are as follows...
1. All models MUST have proof of ID and MUST sign a release prior to any shooting! !NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. I do not shoot with anyone under the age of 19.
3. When an agreement is struck I honor it and expect the same from the people I work with. If terms of an agreement change, I.E. Shoot time and date, please call me to reschedule. Don't just be a no call no show! If that occurs, don't expect me to work with you in the future.
4. When brainstorming an idea for a shoot, don't think plans are set in stone. When a time and date are mentioned, then the agreement is made. Don't expect me to find time for you after a week of not communicating and no set plan when someone else was nice enough to give me the who, what, when, why, and how.
5. I do NOT pay models more than travel expenses. I am on disability and cannot afford more than that. If you expect more payment, please list that on your profile. I don't want to be surprised later. I do trade props for services as well.
6. If you list on your profile that you shoot nudes or have nudes in your portfolio, just know I will ask if an idea I have requires it. Don't list "Yes" and then say you don't. Or have them in your portfolio and say you don't. That is very misleading, disrespectful, and above all UNPROFESSIONAL! I am professional and honorable and don't wish to be lumped in with the lesser of my gender, thank you.
7. At a shoot I sometimes will come up with an idea right on the spot for a shot or pose. Again, if it involves nudity and you have them in your port, I will ask. I am an ARTIST, not a letch. How am I to prove myself if I am not allowed.
8. NO ESCORTS! I have had problems in the past with jealous boyfriends that try to dictate how I shoot and what I shoot. Sorry, not going to happen again! By bringing an escort you are telling me that I am untrustworthy in some way and that I require supervision. That is an insult to me.
9. NO FEAR! I say this because fear energy is not only unhealthy, but it can be seen in the shots. Please don't be afraid of me, the lens, or that I will see something. Have fun with the experience.
Have you worked with Chris S Jacobs? Add Credits for Chris S Jacobs! >>