Kolar PhotographyPhotographer Male Marion, Iowa, US My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/austinkolar
Mayhem # 873046
***Not done with my BIO portion just yet ***
1) I will shoot you however you like, the content of all shoots will be up to you. You tell me your comfort level and that is what we will shoot. I'm here to create amazing photographs and want everyone to be comfortable.
2) I consider myself an artistic shooter. I like to create shots using natural light. I do not have a studio and all of the lighting. I use natural locations and the light that is given me.
3) I love black and white, but will shoot in color if needed.
4) As far as photoshop goes, I have no idea what I'm doing. I can do simple lighting adjustments on it and that's it. So if you feel like you have lots of things that need corrected on you I am most likely not the person to shoot with.
5) I like input from whoever I am shooting, photography is a 2 way street and I want you to have the photos that you like also. If you don't tell me I can't help you to the fullest extent, I am not a mind reader for what you want or what you're looking for.
6) I give you the entire shoot when I am done editing. You are just as much a part of the shoot as I am so you should have all of the images, so if I have the image you will have the image.
7) I only do this as a hobby. I have my regular jobs and I work my shooting around my working schedule, I need to pay my bills also. Also along those same lines if we schedule a shoot please show up or at least give me plenty of notice if you can't. I am sure that you don't like people to waste your time.
8) If you do a no call no show please don't bother to contact me again, a shoot will not happen.
CD Cover: Susie Douglas's "Drumcicle" (local dj)
CD Cover: Zach Douglas's "Slightly Toasted" (local dj)
1 Page Feature in Anchorwatch Magazine August 2008