Wanting to work with inspired artists to create amazing images.
Hi everyone! I'm Eden, a highly experienced, creative and skilled model originally from Victoria with Scene models, I have modeled overseas on numerous contracts. I'm currently living in SA and just started reaching out on MM again to let you now I'm available and keen to shoot, get inside your creative ideas and bring them to life!
I'm also a semi professional dancer and yoga and aerobics have given given me a toned and limber physique and great agility.
I am credited for being very versatile, expressive and skilled from much experience. I do shoot most genres with enthusiasm and confidence but am not interested to partake in anything lewd, distasteful or degrading to my image.
What I offer...
- 9+ years AGENCY standard experience in fashion, beauty, commercial and artistic projects.
- Professional makeup and styling for my shoots, I hold a degree in fashion design and have worked professionally as a stylist and also qualified beauty so can do great makeup, my preference is not too overdone though.
- I can help you get better photos, if you are happy to consider advise, at this stage I know what works as far as lighting, angles etc.
I am great at coming up with alternatives if things are not working.
- A friendly, down to earth, proficient, open minded, honest, cheerful and silly demeanor to work with
- Complete organisation for the shoot, if required I will source, outfit and work out makeup.
ie- can send you photos of clothing, makeup, poses etc before hand to make sure you are happy.
My rates start normally at $80 per hour and this includes the prep work I always am happy to put in, I do package for half and full day shoots and for talented students etc I will negotiate and sometimes, if exceptional and beneficial to my book I will do TFP
If I feel a job is edging towards the more risque genres my rates are considerably higher, I will consider only tasteful, artistically driven projects of this type and require detailed briefs for consideration. I am not interested in true erotic or fetish but will consider lightly themed shoots.
As your employed model for the day I am there to see YOUR idea come to life, I mostly don't need to build book or experience, I have that. So our shoots are dedicated to getting what you want!
I hope to meet and work with some other talented and creatively inspired people!
Please hit me up regarding any ideas you may have, I'm very reasonable and will be upfront, and have everything organised before the date so we can get straight into it!
Please check my port, the very 2 first pics were taken August 2013 with only mascara and lipgloss with a snapcam unshopped so this is what I look like.
I've featured in such magazines as Harpers Bazaar, Prestige, cleo, Apollo, Chic, etc . I have worked in Aus and Asia and currently still go to Asia for contracts.
I do have an ABN and can invoice you (for commercial jobs only)