Kamara HardingModel Female London, England, United Kingdom
My Website: EURIENTALMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/euriental
Mayhem # 881793
Often mistaken for being a variety of ethnicities; I'm half Chinese & half English.
No tattoos; 8 piercings (7 in ears, 1 in belly button - removable).
I tend look a bit younger than I am, particularly without makeup. Clear skin, long, healthy hair, strong nails.
Interested in paid published work. I'm sorry - I no longer have time to accept TF shoots.
For previous work, please see the credits section below. Videos & tearsheets available upon request.
If you're on FB: http://www.facebook.com/eurientalblog
If I don't get back to you personally - thank you for comments & lists!
My hair currently is ombre and long.
Have you worked with Kamara Harding? Add Credits for Kamara Harding! >>
- Published in “That’s Shanghai” magazine (Shanghai)
- Adidas 2009 Fall campaign shoot (Shanghai)
- St. Louise frames shoot ('09 & '10) (Shanghai - distribution in Russia)
- Fashion feature for The Docklands newspaper - March 17th 2010 issue (London)
- Fashaddict summer 2010 clothing line (London)
- Inn Trend magazine spread - October 2010 issue (London) http://issuu.com/inntrend/docs/6th_edition (pages 47-60)
- Beauty feature in Kamoy magazine - 2011 (published in US)
- Front cover of Demur magazine - May 2011 issue (London)
- Goldwell Colour Zoom Hair Competition 2011 (London)
- British Hairdressing Awards 2011 (London)
- Ganza Magazine fashion spread - June 2011 issue (published in US)
- Fashion Studio Magazine - October 2011 issue (published in UK)
- One of the faces of Bird on a Wire Vintage Clothing - ongoing, 2011 - 2013 (London)
- Designer Ara Jo fashion shoot 2011 (London)
- Published in Hairdresser magazine - 2011 (London)
- Face of BlingDeenie Jewellery & Clothing - spring/summer 2012 (London)
- British Hairdressing Awards 2012 (London)
- Sean Hanna Awards 2012 (London)
- GHD 2012 (London)
- GHD 2013 pop-up shoot (London)
- L'Oreal Colour Trophy 2013 (London)
- British Hairdressing Awards 2013 (London)
- Headmasters shoot 2013 (London)
- British Hairdressing Awards 2014 x 3 categories (London)
- British Hairdressing Awards 2015 (London)
- TCL electronics (known as Alcatel in Europe) national TV ads (Shanghai)
- Velvet Kiss - "Turn The Speakers Up" music video (London)
- The Tanning Shop video promotion (main model) (London)
- Aman Hayer ft. Jazzy B music video (London)
- Metamorphose video for Sean Hanna Salon (London)
- 2010 View Management - fashion show; opened the show (London)
- 2011 Salon International - on stage hairdressing runway for Sky McDonald, Sean Hanna Salon (London)
- 2011 Toni & Guy Psionics Hair Show @ Cafe De Paris (London)
- 2012 Metamorphose Hair Show - on stage hairdressing & runway for Sky McDonald, Sean Hanna Salon; opened the show (Beziers, France)
- 2012 Sean Hanna Awards Show - opened show + onstage hairdressing for Sky McDonald (London)
- 2013 Metamorphose Hair Show (Valras-Plage, France)
- 2013 Davines Hair Show for Blue Tit Salon (London)
- 2014 Sean Hanna Awards (London)
- 2014 An Evening with Clynol (London)
- 2014 Salon International for Clynol (London)
- 2015 Schwarzkopf Colour Decoded Tour (Scotland and Manchester)